Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

flowers in the attic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

Yo, the next movie's gonna be twisted.  From Jory and Bart's POV???  Maaaan...

Bart was cray cray.

i liked bart thoEmbarrassed

Bart was a psycho.
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 1:24pm
yes i know. he and other psychos keep the book interesting.LOLimo anywaysEmbarrassed
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 1:36pm
I also hated how this last movie immediately let you know that the mother was still alive.  That was the whole damn plot of the next book/movie--not knowing who that woman was in the other house, because you figured the mother had died in the fire.  And, wasn't some of her face burned from the fire??!
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 2:05pm

I also hated how this last movie immediately let you know that the mother was still alive.  That was the whole damn plot of the next book/movie--not knowing who that woman was in the other house, because you figured the mother had died in the fire.  And, wasn't some of her face burned from the fire??!

In the book it said she was still alive, that Bart went back into the house to save the grandmother and the police took Corrine away.
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 4:24pm
did it???  Hmmmm, now I have to go re-read that.

I just remember being confused af about who the old woman in the house next door was, and never suspecting her.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by Im_oh_so_hott Im_oh_so_hott wrote:

For those of you who did not read Petals on the Wind but saw the movies, Cathy was f*cking the doctor that took them in, and Carrie gave Julian oral. Chris did not almost get married but was f*cking the dark haired dancer, Yolanda.

Oh and Cathy and Chris didn't f*ck in Petals on the Wind, he'd begged for it a bunch, they kissed, almost did (While Carrie slept next to them) but Cathy couldn't.

so the end of the movie is not he end of the book?  cuz they reaaaalllly took it there.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

yeah cathy was a straight up hoe. 

did yall finish watching it? was it worth it? i'ma finish it today.

it's worth finishing since you already started...what part did you stop off?
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by Im_oh_so_hott Im_oh_so_hott wrote:

For those of you who did not read Petals on the Wind but saw the movies, Cathy was f*cking the doctor that took them in, and Carrie gave Julian oral. Chris did not almost get married but was f*cking the dark haired dancer, Yolanda.

Oh and Cathy and Chris didn't f*ck in Petals on the Wind, he'd begged for it a bunch, they kissed, almost did (While Carrie slept next to them) but Cathy couldn't.

so the end of the movie is not he end of the book?  cuz they reaaaalllly took it there.

Yeah, that pissed me off--that Lifetime even went there.  The ONE AND ONLY time they screwed was in FITA
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 5:02pm
i left off where carrie is in school and all the snooty girls are talking about what they're gonna wear to the prom or dance or something. 

i'm bout to press play now.

clc, i didn't know v.c andrews was in the original movie. didn't even know she was still alive when they made it. pretty cool. 

nice to know so many people are fans of her writing.i feel like we have our own little book/movie club going on in here lol
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 5:32pm

Yeah, that pissed me off--that Lifetime even went there.  The ONE AND ONLY time they screwed was in FITA
Geek when was that? i know there was a rape scene...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
  Share Topic