BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

flowers in the attic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 11:52am
^that was the best book in the series i think.
Sponsored Links

CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 11:56am
I'm probably the biggest VC head on here, lmfao

I'm actually re-reading the Cutler series now
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 11:57am
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

I'm probably the biggest VC head on here, lmfao

I'm actually re-reading the Cutler series now

You know i loves you
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 12:02pm
Hug right back atcha babe!  I'm so shocked to see so many others on here who read her books!!!!

As far as the movies?

I, of course, liked the original--but was PISSED at the ending.  They did that, deliberately, killing the mother off.  That way they didn't have to make any sequels (fun fact:  did you know that VC Andrews, herself, was rumored to have been in the original movie???  She was one of the maids cleaning the window in one scene from the outside of the manor)
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

I read all of the original books when I was teenager and not put off by all of the incest I didn't know no better.
I hope I can catch petals in the wind from the beginning.

You know what??  I read these series starting from about age 14 (a friend got me into it, and I borrowed a book that she borrowed from a friend that she had to give back like 2 days later, and was forced to read that book overnight...it f*cked with me, lmfaooo.  I couldn't put it down, and had nightmares.  I was hooked!) and, for some strange reason, I was a lot more open-minded than I am now.  I wasn't as bothered by the incest.  Now??  I'm like ConfusedDisapproveErmmUnhappyShockedConfused
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 12:19pm
Yo, the next movie's gonna be twisted.  From Jory and Bart's POV???  Maaaan...

Bart was cray cray.
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 12:20pm
I hope they do all the books!!! Omg, I would LOVE to see the Cutler series done.

My fave VC Andrews book is "Web Of Dreams"
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

wowzers @ them showing simulated oral sex between cathy and julian! didn't know lifetime got down like thatShocked

I was f'n shocked, and her and Bart LOL
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

I remember my cousin used to be hard core into VC Andrews.  I would look at her stack of books and all I  would see were haunted, dead lookin' white girls/children.   It did not interest me at all. She got me to read FITA but that was it.  I was like naw.  Just give me these Goosebumps, R.L. Stein and Babysitters club n'sh*t.   Sweet Valley High and what not.

I had absolutely no interest in SVH.  Everything else on your list, I was down w/.  And Christopher Pike.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

Yo, the next movie's gonna be twisted.  From Jory and Bart's POV???  Maaaan...

Bart was cray cray.
i liked bart thoEmbarrassed
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair