Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Flipping the Bird to the Judge gets you 30 days...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Flipping the Bird to the Judge gets you 30 days...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 3:52am
Originally posted by pattigurlatl pattigurlatl wrote:

This isn't news. You're supposed to respect a court of law.

In many states, you can be arrested for cursing in public.

exactly you have to respect the court, she obviously thought it was a joke.. it ain't funny now.. you can't go before a judge and be a fool, she brought that chit upon herself.. its called ORDER in the court. Contempt is real..

My Judge locked up a defense lawyer in the middle of a murder trial that kept being disrespectful.. I guess if folks don't get it, I hope some aren't interested in a career in law if you think its ok to disrespect a judge you won't make it.. 

Edited by sexibeach - Feb 06 2013 at 4:02am
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 6:37am
lol@ thinking its a good idea to brag about how much jewelry you own to a judge.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 5:55pm
"Rick Ross jewelry" is worth less than 10k lol
dreamz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote dreamz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by Finesseful Finesseful wrote:

If I tell the police to stfu I can get locked up?

Yep, and you might get a dotted eye for the ride.
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by dreamz dreamz wrote:

Originally posted by Finesseful Finesseful wrote:

If I tell the police to stfu I can get locked up?

Yep, and you might get a dotted eye for the ride.

This made me laugh out loud! And I'm mad at you for that since I just started back at the gym and my abs can't take that pain!
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 1:09am
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

some of yall always take up for people doing things u wouldn't even do lol....living thru others

True story. That's why I've only taken up for the muffin mace bandit. I am utterly respectful to fellow humans in real life.
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 9:28am
How is it taking up for the other person to say the judge was excessive? The judge is held to a higher standard because of his perceived intellect, judgment, and character. He shouldn't be doubling someone's bond for "back talking." I feel like some of you guys are missing the issue. Clearly the girl is an idiot, but the judge appears to be on a power trip. I hope he is not re-elected. Believe it or not, 2 people can be wrong...at the same damn time.
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 9:32am
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

My Judge locked up a defense lawyer in the middle of a murder trial that kept being disrespectful.. I guess if folks don't get it, I hope some aren't interested in a career in law if you think its ok to disrespect a judge you won't make it.. 

I'm not sure where you got this from. No one said this, so this assumption is misguided.
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 10:07am
The judge isn't on a power trip though.
The judge has power... its not that confusing.
when a person has a certain amount of power-- respect is due.

I would never walk up to the POTUS- and be like what up my nygruh.
b/c that man has power and is due respect.. and needs to be treated accordingly.

when you mistreat someone-- and then they put you back into your place.. you got what you deserve.
no issue to be missed.

Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 10:17am
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

The judge isn't on a power trip though.
The judge has power... its not that confusing.
when a person has a certain amount of power-- respect is due.

I would never walk up to the POTUS- and be like what up my nygruh.
b/c that man has power and is due respect.. and needs to be treated accordingly.

when you mistreat someone-- and then they put you back into your place.. you got what you deserve.
no issue to be missed.

The purpose of bond is to ensure the attendance of the defendant at trial. It is to be attainable by the defendant unless the defendant is a flight risk. The purpose of the judge is to enforce the law. Doubling her bond for saying adios serves no purpose, except to display his power as judge. Hence, it was an abuse of power. That is my position. Did I say that I would disrespect the judge? No. But his position imputes knowledge and awareness of his position and its purpose. He is on a power trip IMO. We will have to agree to disagree. Judges are not all powerful. They are elected for a reason. They serve us.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>
  Share Topic