Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Flipping the Bird to the Judge gets you 30 days...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Flipping the Bird to the Judge gets you 30 days...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 9:19pm
She challenged him to a pissing contest ... When she had no piss
Sponsored Links

el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 9:39pm
ppl in here must have immunity they woulda tased my ass before it got that far 
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 9:47pm
And your bond would have been $50,000 LOL
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

Being in orange jumpsuits is funny
What don't you get Nita. Lol

I don't get how you can watch that video, and justify any of her actions and frown on his.
In English speaking country's court room, why would you say "adios." & why would you continue to pretend that she wasn't trying to be funny.

Who converts currency/value to "rapper."

Is there a Rick Ross rupee or Diddy dollars that I am not aware of?

Let me know something, I might have same Frank Ocean francs around here.

ur so damn witty sometimesLOL

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 11:04pm
this reminds of what my mom told me the other day "qui a le pouvoir a toujour la raison." in other words-HUMBLE YOURSELF HO.
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 11:06pm
I'm sorry but I am in agreement with the judge.  About time someone stopped coddling her ilk and learn her ass some consequences and maybe she will learn how to conduct herself in the court of law.  Hell I have faced a judge or two in my day (traffic violations) and I knew how to act in front of a judge.  Now I am not saying that all judges are right or know how to conduct themselves but the key is you are responsible for yourself and if the judge wanna throw sh*t at you just to get a reaction, it is up to you and only you on how to respond to it.  I had one judge get smart with me and decided to delay my court appearance several months because I was an out of state offender but I kept my cool and played the compliant role.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 11:11pm
The hell yall stickin' up for a lil' cracka for?
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 11:14pm
I was not expecting Judge Jorge Rodriguez-Chomat to be so...pale.

I ain't mad at him tho. If I'd been the judge she flipped off she'd spend more than 30 days in jail.

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

I was not expecting Judge Jorge Rodriguez-Chomat to be so...pale.

I ain't mad at him tho. If I'd been the judge she flipped off she'd spend more than 30 days in jail.

Spain is still a part of Europe and a sizeable number of Europeans (Germans, Italians, Irish, etc) emigrated to countries like Argentina, Columbia, Cuba, Puerto Rico, etc.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 11:21pm
All righty then.

Edited by FarraFace - Feb 05 2013 at 11:22pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair