Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Flipping the Bird to the Judge gets you 30 days...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Flipping the Bird to the Judge gets you 30 days...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Finesseful View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Finesseful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 8:45pm
If I tell the police to stfu I can get locked up?
Sponsored Links

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Originally posted by Harmonii Harmonii wrote:

I frowned on both of their behavior. When did I say her behavior was okay? Because if I remember correctly, I said she was wrong. Saying adios wasn't a big deal to me. When you said adios to me in a sarcastic manner like you said she did, I didn't spazz out because the word is whatever to me. But maybe you're just as upright as he is so you can relate to him *shrugs*

Nita isn't a judge though . She can say that. He deserved respect.

I don't respect everyone automatically because they have a title. They have to show me that they deserve respect. She didn't have to respect him. She should have acted civil.
word, just another thread somebody was saying that they wouldn't curtsy or bow to the queen of england.  lmao, like how much of a title do u needLOL

Now I would bow to the queen!! LOL I have no problem bowing. They do that in Japan all the time.
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by Finesseful Finesseful wrote:

Yes--with a quickness. I got loud with one even though he was wrong. Thankfully my dad knows people so I was left alone. Young and dumb
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 8:49pm

I frowned on both of their behavior. When did I say her behavior was okay? Because if I remember correctly, I said she was wrong. Saying adios wasn't a big deal to me. When you said adios to me in a sarcastic manner like you said she did, I didn't spazz out because the word is whatever to me. But maybe you're just as upright as he is so you can relate to him *shrugs*

Nita isn't a judge though . She can say that. He deserved respect.

I don't respect everyone automatically because they have a title. They have to show me that they deserve respect. She didn't have to respect him. She should have acted civil.

May I ask how old are you?

Ahhhhhh sh*t you trying to get me, Harmonii??? I'm feeling uncomfortable with that certain question LOL But I'll bite.

I'm 23

Ok--I thought that way when I was your age. I'm 34 now so my views of things have changed. I'm not out for blood
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 8:50pm

Yes--with a quickness. I got loud with one even though he was wrong. Thankfully my dad knows people so I was left alone. Young and dumb

I pop off at the police whenever they stop me, because I want to be arrested. They never bite though. Cry
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 8:54pm
*sighs in relief* LOL
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

I pop off at the police whenever they stop me, because I want to be arrested. They never bite though. Cry

what?? Why'd u want to be?
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 8:59pm

what?? Why'd u want to be?  [/QUOTE]

The police are usually nice to me, because I am a well-spoken woman. I get out of 90% of tickets, but that 10% I don't get out of I am usually very smart about it, not disrespectful but a smarta$$. I always hope to get the wrong one, so I can make a stink about being arrested, but they never bite.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 9:07pm
Not many people have the govt backed authority to make one "sat down" for 30 days

Respect was due, as she learned

What is so laughable is that she probably respects rick ross more and "he ain't do nothin for her"

modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 9:11pm
IMO when someone has the ability to change your life, you should probably tow the line. Someone trying to decide your bail, which considering her ignorant self probably amounts to her family putting up the house or their assets to help her out, you shouldn't be popping off at the mouth like an idiot.

Like I said, knowing that man (which I do), I'm not surprised he did that. But she didn't do herself any favors by referencing "Rick Ross" (who by the way worked in the corrections system so that's a failed reference anyway) and giggling and tee-hee-ing like everything is a big joke. Not saying I agree with 30 days, but hopefully when her time is up, she'll figure out how to act like "ish just got real".
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 12>
  Share Topic