Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

flh imports brazilian hair?

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
iri9109 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iri9109 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: flh imports brazilian hair?
    Posted: Jun 12 2012 at 1:25pm
has anyone tried this hair? my friend got it the other day, and it looks nice so far, but the price just seems too good to be true to be legit virgin brazilian...i did a search and came up with nothing...

http://www.flhims.com/shop/ - http://www.flhimports.com/shop/
Sponsored Links

aunaturellebri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aunaturellebri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2012 at 1:29pm
I am by no means an expert but the knowledge that I have acquired from lurking and other research tells me that legit virgin Brazilian hair is more expensive, but I could be wrong HTH
2Fleye4Ya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2Fleye4Ya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2012 at 8:01pm
I'm no expert either, but many argue whether the Virgin Brazillian that's sold by vendors (AV's & CV's) is really Virgin Brazillian. It's been rumored that vendors are really offering  Indian hair, chinese hair or a mixture of both that has been processed.  

The argument is that a good majority of Brazillian women pride themselves on beauty and hair and would not dare cut their hair.   If this is true, Brazillian hair would be in limited supply...so i too would think that 100% Virgin Brazillian hair would be crazy expensive because of the limited supply.  You may want to do a little research on the Brazillian women and their culture in order to draw a conclusion for yourself.  I've not had much luck finding a vendor/exporter in Brazil, lots of vendors in China that sell Brazillian tho'. 

The one vendor I did find (about 5 years ago) that was out of Brazil and had a rep in DC (can't remember the company's name).  They sold what they called virgin Indian hair. Ha! Not even Brazillian hair.  They sent me a little sample of their weft (about 2 inches) and the hair quality was very bad.

Regardless, ppl still love them some "Virgin Brazillian". Me too!Smile

miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2012 at 8:10pm
I highly doubt that is truly brazilian. The prices alone. They must have ran across a good IV or CV that has decent brazilian.
miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2012 at 8:11pm
DP

Edited by miamiu - Jun 12 2012 at 8:17pm
divaJones0308 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divaJones0308 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2012 at 8:17pm
they look legit let me know how it goes
iri9109 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iri9109 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2012 at 12:38am
yeah i still think its too good to be true. it may still be quality hair even if its not virgin brazilian. im going to keep tabs on how my friends hair holds up as far as tangling, matting, shedding, etc. My other friend wants to get some hair for her bday, and she's used to bss hair, but wants something she will be able to use multiple times. even though the flh prices are pretty similar to bss remy prices, i dont want my friend to get this hair and be traumatized by the quality and never use an online vendor again lol...

also i came across their facebook...one of the girls i saw on the page actually goes to my school, and her hair is usually nice, but i just assumed she used cheaper hair because she switches it up every couple of weeks and always has something crazy/different going on as far as styles and color. i'll probably ask her what she thinks of the hair...

http://www.facebook.com/FLHimports
PuddiePud View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PuddiePud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2012 at 11:17am
the hair doesnt look bad. I might take the plunge for the price. I wont be too upset if its terrible but keep us updated.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic