Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Flexi rod fail help

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
1987ThinkPink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1987ThinkPink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Flexi rod fail help
    Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 9:33pm
I have QHP more wavy on a upart. I did a flexirod set on it. The hair only had Aragon oil from the other day. I spraye each small section with water and organic defining curl cream. The 18in bundle came out slightly wavy with no curl. The next day I was a bit lay and put in 3 rods on each side and this time only sprayed the hair with water and I ended up with the same results except the ends were slightly curled. I don't want to use a lot of products on the hair and definitely not any heat. I'm guessing I may have to use mouse but I still want the hair to be soft and touchable that's kind of why I don't want to use mouse or hair spray. I also let the hair set over night if that's any help. I flexirod the hair by curling under
Sponsored Links

Krandygrl00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krandygrl00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 10:32pm
Use a mixture of lottabody n water
Mist ur hair with the mixture NOT soak
Flexi rod
Wait till dry n remove rods
Hth
FlawlessNbrown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FlawlessNbrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 11:37pm
Girl I understand when I first started to use flexi rods it was a disaster, chicks on youtube make it look easy. But I use foam wrapping lotion and my QHP indian straight would hold the curl all day, well at the end of the day it would be more of a wave, but still very pretty. I wouldnt use motions tho, i found that it smelled good but didnt hold a curl at all. I got mine at sallys for less then 5$. Good luck
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic