Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Five Mysteries of the Cosby Show

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 16>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 10:57pm
I remember when Ennis was killed...they blocked off the main road to get to my school so my mom was mad because she had to drive us all the way back home and that made her late for work.

But then when she found out what actually happened later that evening she was mad at herself for being mad and sad because she felt like in some ways bill was like her father...or at least on the few positive black males she saw while growing up.
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

The mystery to me has been how Sondra was supposed to be their kid

but Sondra and Denise were both fair....they had 2 light and 3 dark kids...one parent was light, one was dark...it made sense to meLOL
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Lisa Bonet is such a waste
I remember Cockroach!
A different world was great--this was back in the day when people could wear greek letters on tv

Bill used to talk about Lenny and how he dressed(this was when they were shopping at thrift stores and wearing mismatched clothes). Lisa started dressing that way too. Cos was like 'can't you buy some new clothes that match.' LOL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 11:01pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

I remember when Ennis was killed...they blocked off the main road to get to my school so my mom was mad because she had to drive us all the way back home and that made her late for work.

But then when she found out what actually happened later that evening she was mad at herself for being mad and sad because she felt like in some ways bill was like her father...or at least on the few positive black males she saw while growing up.

yeah it felt like a member of our family died too.   Cry
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 11:02pm
besides the cockroach/chubby white boy.. i knew all of that..lol

i loved my cosby show.

i went to alma mater b/c of a different world
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 11:05pm
The Cosby show and A Different World were the best, I wish they still had shows like that today.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 11:06pm

Lol.. always looked half white to me.. maybe she's creole.. but she ain't their kid
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 11:08pm
I just came in to say Phylicia Rashad is the prettiest woman ever…besides my mama and grandmama of course. 

But really that woman doesn't get enough credit for her beauty and grace!
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 11:09pm
I didn't know that about Lisa or the cockroach story

Im so late about her name change and she had two kids with Jason. I completely missed that.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Lol.. always looked half white to me.. maybe she's creole.. but she ain't their kid

why do you say that?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 16>
  Share Topic