BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Five Mysteries of the Cosby Show

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 16>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
dijah.love View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dijah.love Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 9:50am
Reed Between the Lines**** is very similar to the Cosby show and barely anyone watches it. There will also be a show about a black first family, but I'm not quite sure who will watch that either.

Edited by dijah.love - Jan 06 2013 at 1:40pm
Sponsored Links

petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 10:26am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Sandra and that husband of hers were the worse.

yeah i hated when an episode was geared towards them and that lil raggedy apartment they had. Snooze Fest!
teendiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 10:36am
I guess this is trivia. I never wondered any of that stuff
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 11:32am
Originally posted by Jr1127 Jr1127 wrote:

[QUOTE=ms_wonderland]I have lots of good memories bc of the Cosby show but I always thought Good Times was overall the more funny show.[/QUOTE]
Goodtime was good until John Amos left and then it was the JJ show then it went downhill !

right?  i'll only watch Goodtimes only up to a certain point.  It got ridiculous that JJ was the man of the house.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 11:37am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Sandra and that husband of hers were the worse.

Elvin was a straight b*tch.  So was Martin. Dabnis looked to old for Vanessa and was just ughh.
Allure. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allure. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 12:02pm
Reed Between the Lines on BET with Malcolm Jamal Warner is like a modern day Cosby show, not a lot of people watch it.
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 12:03pm
Good Times was depressing.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by stardaqueenb23 stardaqueenb23 wrote:

Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

Didn't know 1 and 5.

I looked up his son on wikipedia and the murderer only got 6 months in juvie...wtf?
No he got life. He was locked up next to Charles Mason for a while.

oh my bad...the 6 months was from a previous assault crime...smh

< id="_npwlo" ="applicationpwlo" height="0">

Edited by femmefatale85 - Jan 06 2013 at 12:09pm
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 12:08pm
Good Times was real. I had an aunt that would hit her kids with a long thin brown extension cord. I remember her kids crying not to be hit like Penny.

hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

You think?

Everyone likes the Cosby show

It be a nice change from house of Payne

U gotta think like a television producer. What type of show would garner more black television viewers? Let's say a Cosby-type show and a show like Shawty Lo's 10 baby mama's are being pitched. I'm sure the women of BHM would watch the Cosby-type of show but yall would also check out the Shawty Lo show. Then when you think about the less conscious black audience they'd probably skip the Cosby show but tune into the Shawty Lo reality show. So they only gonna put money into shows that get the biggest audiences.

This reminds of this video I watched about black business and what you can sell to the black community right now. Check it out, it's some good game in it.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 16>
  Share Topic