Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Firstborn Females Found Most Likely to Succeed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by Journey94 Journey94 wrote:

They low key probably made this article just to mention Beyonce. I feel like parents make more mistakes with their first child and learn from them with their second raising them better.

naahhh.....first born girls rule

Sponsored Links

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 8:43pm
I'm an only child.

Kinda had no choice.
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 8:45pm
LOL! SHYYYYYYYYYYYYT! *says the middle child Disapprove*

ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 8:48pm
I have a friend who calls the first child the greasy pancake.  It's the one that gets the pan ready for those to follow LOL
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 9:20pm
In some cases yeah...but in my case and quite a few of my friends the second or middle child are waaaaay more successful. I take care of my mom now and i am the only one she can depend on...middle child ftw...lol
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 9:36pm
this study is str8 fraganackle bullsheitt/ i dont even claim the oldest step whatever it is to meSleepy that bish is a all around the world 1st class "HO" with no chaser fukkks everything that comes in sight never had a child, aint got NOTHIN to show for her life and is a STR8 low class loserOuch 

me on the other hand/ baby of the family got married raised my babies NOW into a enjoyable single life all the while KEPT & KEEPS money on my way to huge wealth & i helps everyone @ one time or another like what up? what you need? i got chu/ get cho sheitt 2getha BOOMLOL
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 10:06pm
My younger sister passed away in '90, so I'm more like the middle child....if that makes a difference. But. I DO consider myself more successful and happier than my older brother. Cool
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 10:08pm
I'm the firstborn female and the only female.  Does this apply to me? LOL
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by dOLLish. dOLLish. wrote:

I'm the firstborn female and the only female.  Does this apply to me? LOL

in this case darling i'll chime it down from the harsh blasphemy i served the step sister and give you the RoYaL Success stampStarLOL
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 12:32am
Originally posted by Bonjour baby ooowee Bonjour baby ooowee wrote:

this study is str8 fraganackle bullsheitt/ i dont even claim the oldest step whatever it is to meSleepy that bish is a all around the world 1st class "HO" with no chaser fukkks everything that comes in sight never had a child, aint got NOTHIN to show for her life and is a STR8 low class loserOuch 

me on the other hand/ baby of the family got married raised my babies NOW into a enjoyable single life all the while KEPT & KEEPS money on my way to huge wealth & i helps everyone @ one time or another like what up? what you need? i got chu/ get cho sheitt 2getha BOOMLOL
wow! you talking about your sister like that? Dang? what did she do to you? steal your clothes, lock you in the closet, tickle you till you peed your pants?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic