Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

First Sew In!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
LaurenNicole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote LaurenNicole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: First Sew In!
    Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 6:43pm
Well, I finally got my first sew in today! I used the Magic Madam hair I did a post about earlier in the week. I brought 4 bundles of 20,18,16,and 14.

I got my hair done by Britney and I found her by searching the forums here. People said they loved her when she lived in Missouri so I decided why not? She was very friendly though

I bought 4 just to be sure I had enough but she ended up using 2 bundles of 20 and 18. She cornrowed my hair straight back and left a little out to cover the tracks. Now that I think back on it, I am kind of bummed I did not ask to leave my edges out so I feel like I am limited to what hairstyles I can do.

Anyway, it was a pretty quick process and it took her an hour to do everything. She did not braid too tight but i feel a little pulling on my edges by my temples, I assume it from when she sewed the tracks.

Anyway, the hair is nice and soft and I sealed the wefts and haven't gotten any shedding from combing or running my fingers through the hair.

Overall, I am pretty satisfied with my first sew in experience but like I said, I wish I left my edges out..

Here are photos(sorry they're so long and ignore my crazy eye):

Edited by LaurenNicole - Sep 01 2013 at 7:11pm
Sponsored Links

Watchme205 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Watchme205 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 7:32pm
Looks good, very natural.
mimilala View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mimilala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 8:44pm
I love it! It's nice and flat at the top and it looks like its your hair
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 9:53pm
Very Nice LaurenNicole
CeeStins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CeeStins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 2:01am
Gorgeouss Thumbs Up
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 2:19am
Nice
Milanni Parys View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milanni Parys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 6:56am
Very nice.
RedWhiteBlue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedWhiteBlue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 1:07pm
Very nice!
Lo0vely101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lo0vely101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 6:28pm
Pretty looks very natural
loveyessie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveyessie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 6:46pm
I like it
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic