Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - First Purchase From IV hair boutique india review
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

First Purchase From IV hair boutique india review

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
lydiela12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lydiela12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: First Purchase From IV hair boutique india review
    Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 7:06am

***Tired of choosing the best hair supplier. I am not a retailer/drop shipper though.. I just buy hair for my friends and me… Used to buy from the local shop – they are too costly to afford.. Wud luv frequent make over with the hair and so tried ordering online.. the quality of hair declines post a wash or two. Since price is low for online purchases, I cannot complain either:( :(  Finally decided to buy hair direct from Indian vendors..Came to know from bhm that I can find them on alibaba.  Researched many of them in ababa .. at last narrowed three suppliers.. asked my friends’ opinion and narrowed down on hair boutique india (hair boutiquez in ababa)… we paid through bank transfer and they said the hair ll be shipped within 6 business days… though we did a depth of analysis there was a little fear as this is the first purchase from an Indian vendor.. to my surprise, they shipped the package in 3 days…. I was curious about the hair and my heart was pounding…If I win this choice, my friends are gonna celebrate this little brain..

###Final Moment… When the courier guy gave me the package I was really nervous.. ppuffff… I opened it.. the package was cute with hair boutique india label in a plastic bag… opened it and touched the hair… OMG!!!!  This is the softest hair that I’ve ever used…  we bought 12 bundles… and all of them are silky soft.. color vaired from natural brown to natural black.. I am not interested in jet black as its mostly colored hair… just to test the hair b4 giving it to my friends, I washed couple of bundles— no coloring/dyeing and the hair is virgin… hmm.. good… our choice looks to be perfect…  still I don wanna put a review of hair boutique india in bhm until we use it for months and test it with couple of more washes.. now the hair is 3 months old… and it’s washed many a times… still looks the same as the new one…. They say in their website about some temple hair and stuff (read it here http://www.hairboutiqueindia.com/aboutus.php) , guess its true..  and now I can say this is the best hair we’ve installed thus far.. I am happy happy girl now.. we are planning to do another order, this time 30 bundles.. happy happy…:) :)

will post some pics soon...

Edited by lydiela12 - Nov 26 2013 at 7:14am
Sponsored Links

Bristal Birita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bristal Birita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 8:14am
Interesting!!!! Will checkout this vendor...
pepsi25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 10:52am

OP Can you purchase PICS? Prices???

pepsi25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 10:59am
Sorry can you Post PICs!! not Purchase..lol
chrispyxchreme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote chrispyxchreme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by lydiela12 lydiela12 wrote:

***Tired of choosing the best hair supplier. I am not a retailer/drop shipper though.. I just buy hair for my friends and me… Used to buy from the local shop – they are too costly to afford.. Wud luv frequent make over with the hair and so tried ordering online.. the quality of hair declines post a wash or two. Since price is low for online purchases, I cannot complain either:( :(  Finally decided to buy hair direct from Indian vendors..Came to know from bhm that I can find them on alibaba.  Researched many of them in ababa .. at last narrowed three suppliers.. asked my friends’ opinion and narrowed down on hair boutique india (hair boutiquez in ababa)… we paid through bank transfer and they said the hair ll be shipped within 6 business days… though we did a depth of analysis there was a little fear as this is the first purchase from an Indian vendor.. to my surprise, they shipped the package in 3 days…. I was curious about the hair and my heart was pounding…If I win this choice, my friends are gonna celebrate this little brain..

###Final Moment… When the courier guy gave me the package I was really nervous.. ppuffff… I opened it.. the package was cute with hair boutique india label in a plastic bag… opened it and touched the hair… OMG!!!!  This is the softest hair that I’ve ever used…  we bought 12 bundles… and all of them are silky soft.. color vaired from natural brown to natural black.. I am not interested in jet black as its mostly colored hair… just to test the hair b4 giving it to my friends, I washed couple of bundles— no coloring/dyeing and the hair is virgin… hmm.. good… our choice looks to be perfect…  still I don wanna put a review of hair boutique india in bhm until we use it for months and test it with couple of more washes.. now the hair is 3 months old… and it’s washed many a times… still looks the same as the new one…. They say in their website about some temple hair and stuff (read it here http://www.hairboutiqueindia.com/aboutus.php) , guess its true..  and now I can say this is the best hair we’ve installed thus far.. I am happy happy girl now.. we are planning to do another order, this time 30 bundles.. happy happy…:) :)

will post some pics soon...

You're clearly the supplier or a rep for them. Either post pictures or it didn't happen. Buhbye.
MsPrettySissy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsPrettySissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 11:29pm
I have ordered from them on several occasions and their hair is really good. I think the guys name is Suresh. He was very knowledgeable and it was great customer service. I still have his hair.
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 12:25am
They're prices are pretty high to be an IV..
kaybhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaybhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 12:43am
am new to BHM... going through all threads to find a new vendor....will check this IV

Bristal Birita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bristal Birita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 6:29am
I thought the same after seeing the website. dropped an email askin wholesale prices just got them - not as low as CV but fair pricing. need to check their quality!!
TreffleHairCare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TreffleHairCare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 11:39am
I just wanted to bump this to see if anyone else had reviews on indian hair boutique
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic