Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

First grader Transgender Lawsuit .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

So should the transgender, dressed and identified as a girl child use a male bathroom?

Say for example, there isn't an "alternative" bathroom available. Just men and women.

And fwiw im not just asking about school. I'm talking the mall, disneyworld, mcdonalds, etc.
Sponsored Links

nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 3:24pm
no.. they should use which bathroom they feel like..
when they are in public/

or hold your piss until you get home.. I do.

but when my child is in school.
they will use the bathroom w/ children with like genitals.

Edited by nycdiva357 - Feb 28 2013 at 3:25pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 3:26pm
So women's bathrooms everywhere, but male bathrooms at school. Ok. 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 3:26pm
I can't help who uses the bathroom at the mall.

ive been in bathrooms with homeless ppl bathing in the sink.
stanky white ppl who dont wash their hands etc etc.

but i do have control over whom i think can use the bathroom in my childs school.. and it wont be someone w/ a penis.
I also dont want adults using the same bathroom as my child in school.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 3:27pm
b/c a controlled school..
and an open mall are not the same thing.

so yeah.
binky622 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote binky622 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 3:28pm

So women's bathrooms everywhere, but male bathrooms at school. Ok. 

RT you know dang well in school there are rules with the change in society create gender neutral bathrooms but allow parents to have their say if they want their kids to use the unisex facilities 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 3:34pm
lol I'm not arguing against any points. I'm just asking to understand where everyone is coming from. And my question about malls vs schools wasn't from the 'i dont want my child subjected to this" pov, but the transgender kids pov. I was just curious if people felt they should a male's bathroom in one place but switch to a womans bathroom someplace else.

I understand in a mall, no one would prolly even know the girl was transgender, so the comfortability issue wouldn't be a problem.
binky622 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote binky622 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 3:38pm

lol I'm not arguing against any points. I'm just asking to understand where everyone is coming from. And my question about malls vs schools wasn't from the 'i dont want my child subjected to this" pov, but the transgender kids pov. I was just curious if people felt they should a male's bathroom in one place but switch to a womans bathroom someplace else.

I understand in a mall, no one would prolly even know the girl was transgender, so the comfortability issue wouldn't be a problem.

women take their toddlers and young sons in ladies public bathrooms all the time no one checks
Merin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Merin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 3:56pm
I disagree with the notion the parents  are "letting" this child "pick" her sexuality. You don't chose this stuff you are born this way. With all the discrimination these people face there is absolutely NO WAY someone would choose to live a harder life. Don't girls toilet stalls have doors? If this is the case I see no issue with this child using the girls room.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 3:58pm
I wonder what percentage of schools actually do have gender neutral/unisex bathrooms in place. I'm thinking back to my time in HS, and I'm pretty positive the only unisex bathroom that existed was in the front office. I know because I'd go there to drop a deuce because it was relatively clean.

I imagine some issues if a transgender teenage girl, taking hormones but still with their male genitals, is forced to use male bathrooms with teenage boys. I don't know how it all works, but I'd hope any school that knows they have a transgender in their school will have gender neutral bathrooms available.

Seems like the school in the OP is up on that.

Just thinking about it, my university was filled with unisex and handicap bathrooms that were right next to the male/female bathrooms. lol I always used those too.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213>
  Share Topic