FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedFirst Dates...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161718
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 3:38pm
If he feels the need to discuss it he is tacky anyway.....

First impressions are lasting and never can be repeated so if you feel taking me to olive garden is fine for a first date then okay. I wont be calling you back, not because of the cost of the meal but Im 99% sure I would have told you I hated that place. 

I don;t care if you take me to a $400 dinner I will never feel like I owe you anything and I could care less about your expectations. That sound like one of them " I aint never had enough of nothing blues' type asshats and I will pass on them too.

Taking someone out should not feel like a favor or either side, but my time is valuable to me and I choose wisely on who I care to share it with. If the woman you are dating thinks a free meal is a "win" then you should raise the bar on your standards. 

If you genuinely enjoy each others company it doesnt matter if we are drinking beer and eating a hot dog at the baseball park or chatting it up over a steak at Mortons. I would rather you find a nice out of the way restaurant with good reviews on Yelp versus making me feel like I can only have the 6 choices off the dinner for 2 special. 
Sponsored Links

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161718
  Share Topic