BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

First Dates...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 18>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 9:48am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Was it asked already? Anyways, I will ask:

Ladies, if the guy asks you to split the bill on the first date, would you?
And would you agree to a second date if you had to split the bill?

i wouldn't pay and he wouldn't ask me out again
Sponsored Links

beautiful_hair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautiful_hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 10:00am
Didn't read thread, but I like adventurous dates.  I've gone fishing and go kart riding on first dates before. It's a lot of fun and you get to really see the person in action. 
beautiful_hair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote beautiful_hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 10:02am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Was it asked already? Anyways, I will ask:

Ladies, if the guy asks you to split the bill on the first date, would you?
And would you agree to a second date if you had to split the bill?
I would look at him crazy and ask him why in the hell would he ask me out if he wasn't prepared to pay. Then I would get up and walk out without paying.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 10:03am
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

Never talk to that tacky ho again
It would've taken ALL WITHIN ME to not actually say this on the date and keep it polite.

Knowing me, I'd bust out laughing though and then say, "No. Seriously, don't ever call/contact me again."
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 10:14am
I like to do dinner only on a first date. And don't to try take me 3 different places either. I just want to sit and talk to you...I don't want any other other distractions. 
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 11:37am
They don;t want no deaf and blind woman, they want her at dime plus status, no kids, good career, credit score in the 700's, ass fat, tummy flat, real hair growing from her roots past shoulder length, with all her teeth, skin looking like a Loreal commercial, nails done, vagina like water and a vice grip, and ready to whip out on debit card to pay for half  or ALL of this date he asked her on but clearly out his budget and means and after she pays for this steak she  ordered they would like their dack sucked in HER apartment cause Im going to go assume they have a attic room at auntie Lynn crib and she don't allow female company after 8 pm.

Some way if she dont do this she will end up alone....  Confused

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 11:41am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

They don;t want no deaf and blind woman, they want her at dime plus status, no kids, good career, credit score in the 700's, ass fat, tummy flat, real hair growing from her roots past shoulder length, with all her teeth, skin looking like a Loreal commercial, nails done, vagina like water and a vice grip, and ready to whip out on debit card to pay for half  or ALL of this date he asked her on but clearly out his budget and means and after she pays for this steak she  ordered they would like their dack sucked in HER apartment cause Im going to go assume they have a attic room at auntie Lynn crib and she don't allow female company after 8 pm.

Some way if she dont do this she will end up alone....  Confused

AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 11:45am
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL not auntie lynn's ol dusty ass attic, half the room taken up by christmas decorations and the baby's old crib, can't even stand up straight once you get up there

oh and if she don't make breakfast in the morning she nuh ready yet
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 11:55am
Bish the Christmas tree with the decorations is up in his room right now and phuck his ass and anything that look like him you hear me????

Call me a dating snob cause I aint bout that life, I date outside my tax bracket SmileSmile

Edited by Princess Grace - Apr 28 2014 at 11:58am
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 11:58am
CryLOLCryCryLOLDeadgrace!!! 

you know what? log off right now

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair