Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

First Dates...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 18>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 4:14pm
Also gamer,comic and gadget conventions. But those are only fun if your into it. I did the home dinner as a first date before as well but BHM dun like that. .lol
Sponsored Links

ppp38 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ppp38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 4:19pm
Definitely not lunch or dinner. Something creative- putt putt, laser tag, paint ball, fishing, etc... Going out to eat on a first date lacks imagination and generally is boring. 

Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 4:28pm
hi yall ive inadvertently become a dating geniusLOL welp it all started when i moved to arizona 4yrs ago into my "poppin fresh start"LOL id NOT been dating as id been a supermomStarall my life HOWEVER ive been given my angel wings to be a new meBig smile sooo you gotta date/ find a good mate/ sooo that's what ive been doing from time to timeLOL ok yall lets get into the deets on how to get thangs poppin right so you're comfy & happyWink:

depending on how you met will determine alot like if you met at a function/ at church/ online/ at the store/ just being out n about n he stops you/ sooo let's start with online which is primarily how ive met & meet guys ( think like christie love the 70's black detective) meet in a public place IN the daytime (when meeting a online acquaintance for the 1st time i only meet before 5pm at the latest)Wink this works on your behalf my FAVORITE place to meet is @ the mall / it's open public / we usually walk & talk while getting to know each other / take in a movie if you like/ eat @ the food court/ well the mall across the street from me is LOADED with things & restaraunts even a walk around aquarium so try that way "remember youre a lady & deserve the FINEST of everything" ok ask me what you want to know nextLOL
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 4:29pm
Yess putt putt..,bating cage and gocarts or a golf range..usually those are all in one location up here..

And yes i like to talk on dates. Sitting over a meal or drinks puts to much pressure on creating convo. I like to be comfortable on a date.
JungleDrum View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JungleDrum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 4:31pm
Something very simple like going for a cup of coffee or for drinks. That way, if the guy is boooring, creepy or both, you can easily plan an escape. Stern Smile

If the first date went well, then you can go for a dinner & movie for the second date.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 4:32pm
Something out of the ordinary would be my ideal date.

Dinner is nice but can be kinda boring

Something active kinda brings you out of your shell easier and the comfort level comes quicker. Things like go cart racing, laser tag, etc
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

do people like to talk on 1st dates?

of course. communication is a must. you don't like to talk?
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

do people like to talk on 1st dates?
this is why you choose some activity wher interaction might be kept to a minimum

its also the 'gauge date' where you are gauging if you really wanna see this person again based on a number of factors
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 4:39pm
My local NPR station hosts free events that are always interesting and fun so I like inviting people to those. It's a good way to have something to talk about, be interactive, and judge their intelligence and whether you have things in common.

(I don't date though so it's a way for me to start friendships with men and women.)
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

paintball
i gotta do this for my bday this year.Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair