BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

First Dates...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 18>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 3:21pm
cap on a first date?

Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 3:25pm
heres how i look at it now,

1. if we are going out to eat, i probably want to really eat anyway and i was gonna spend that money anyway

2. if its an activity like a show etc etc etc, i really wanted to that anyway. it just so happens that i would like some company and wouldnt mind yours

so im doing what i want to do and spending money i already knew i was spending..you're just a tagalong for the entertainment factor and getting to know you

two birds with one stone, no pun
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 3:28pm
Something fun so no movies. Go-cart racing, amusement park, something out of the ordinary and food afterwards of course lol
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 3:37pm
Dinner or lunch sounds good, because I love to eat. An Italian restaurant or place that has Italian food would be good because it usually it isn't expensive and it is always a good option.
Maybe a funny movie too, so we could discuss that and laugh about it - the problem would be if the movie wasn't actually funnyConfused
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 3:42pm
Any restaurant with seafood and Italian and I like quiet places so a walk in the park talking to her. Maybe also hit up a nice cafe after the walk. I probably talk to her for a while and so I'll think maybe 200 at most.
Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 3:53pm
I like mid-afternoon dates.

Lunch or beach/art/crawfish/gumbo/chili cookoff/shrimp/strawberry festival (we have a million festivals)

fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 3:54pm
somewhere cheap and i try not to go over $50.

you can never go wrong with getting gelato or ice cream, tbh.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 4:03pm
Museum, paintball,street fair, zoo,movie in the park,Amusement park,4 wheeling,Gun range,food tasting,wine tasting, sporting event, local foodee spots,arcade,fishing,mini roadtrip, bowling, boating,lasertag,etc

Ive done these on dates and none were really pricey, but im not anti-groupons/coupons on dates.

Edited by Gkisses - Apr 27 2014 at 4:06pm
Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Museum, paintball,street fair, zoo,movie in the park,Amusement park,4 wheeling,Gun range,food tasting,wine tasting, sporting event, local foodee spots,arcade,fishing,mini roadtrip, bowling, boating,lasertag,etc

Ive done these on dates and none were really pricey, but im not anti-groupons/coupons on dates.

Shocked

I wish I'd been on that many dates before.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 4:12pm
do people like to talk on 1st dates?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 18>