Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

First CV Order- Roman

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 13>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HairSnobDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairSnobDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2012 at 7:52pm
Wow beautiful
Sponsored Links

Belladva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belladva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2012 at 12:41am
Can someone PM me Roman's information? Thank you
Mahoganyjd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mahoganyjd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2012 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by divastar divastar wrote:

Hi ladies,

I finally dove in and made my first CV order. I initially only wanted to order a closure, and that quickly changed into a lace front, which changed into a closure/wefts order. So I ordered some Mongolian KS hair and matching closure from Roman on July 27. We went back and forth for a couple weeks before this about different orders before I finally made up my mind. He was very nice and patient and answered all of my questions. When I made the decision to order the lacefront(and paid) he notified me a cpl days later to let me know the hair I wanted wasn't in stock and offered to refund my money(huge plus for me)! That's how the KS came about. Anywho, I placed the order on the 27th, was shipped on Aug.9 and was at my door first thing this morning!! I was able to track my package with no issues. Overall the hair is super soft and exactly what I envisioned. I will make a upart with the hair and rocking it for school. On to the pics and specs. Sorry for the long post. Just wanna be thorough Smile

Specs:
Wefts
2oz ea 10,12,14 in natural color(may ombre the ends and color red)
this hair is really soft! feels like butter
Closure
3x4 light brown french lace w/pu strip
knots bleached 
10in, 70-90% density

How is this hair holding up now? Tangling or shedding any?
divastar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divastar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2012 at 1:46am
The hair is great. No tangling or shedding at all and it's ever so soft. I'm ordering longer lengths soon!
mistyknightwin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mistyknightwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2012 at 8:51am
Thanks for this! I'm about to place an order for Chinese LY and a silk closure from him today....

I have a lace closure and brazilian wavy installed now and I love it! The closure came bleached so all I had to do was add some cloth to the back and install....The hair is amazing but there is a little more shedding than I would like but it's nice and thick still. I don't experience any matting or tangling but I also co-wash and keep it wrapped up at night with a silk scarf.

Originally posted by SassyOne SassyOne wrote:

Just received some wefts from him yesterday. I ordered Chinese LY. The hair didn't have a smell or anything and running my fingers through the bundle I didn't get any shedding. I washed and conditioned and lost maybe 5 strands in total between both bundles after brushing and combing the bundles out after drying.

I found that he was very very accommodating. He shipped the hair 3 days after I ordered and I received it 2 days later. We will see how the hair holds up as I am getting it installed tomorrow morning.
hma128 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hma128 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2012 at 5:18pm
Lovely hair! Might have to try out his products!
regina3248 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote regina3248 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 3:57pm
I LOVE his products.  I am wearing a Mongolian KC that is holding up soooo well.  I promise it looks better today than it did the day I bought it.  I also have a lt yaki that I colored, colored, and colored again.  I mean it takes everything you do to it and keeps kicking.  Your KS has me now saying that is what I need in my life.  Can't wait for the install.
divastar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divastar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 4:57pm
^^^^ KC is my next venture with Roman. I just ordered a Chinese curly upart the other day and I'm too excited for it to get here! I've found my guy and I'm relieved about that cause the gamble I can't deal with. Anyway, the install pics are on page 8. Good luck if u order!!
Sade8821 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sade8821 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 10:12pm
Hey ladies i'm kinda new and this well be my first time ordering. These are my specs how does it sound. Am I missing anything?

12 in Brazilian bodywave
4x4
75 to 90% density
Light brown lace
PU strip except the front
Natural color
Bleached knots
Isha1977 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isha1977 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 7:19am
Hello Ladies
This guy Roman sounds like the main man. I want to order Malaysian curly hair.  Would you recommend ordering it from Roman.
And can someone give me his contact details or website?
Thank you !!
Isha
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 13>