BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

First CV Order- Roman

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
divastar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote divastar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: First CV Order- Roman
    Posted: Aug 13 2012 at 2:11pm

Hi ladies,

I finally dove in and made my first CV order. I initially only wanted to order a closure, and that quickly changed into a lace front, which changed into a closure/wefts order. So I ordered some Mongolian KS hair and matching closure from Roman on July 27. We went back and forth for a couple weeks before this about different orders before I finally made up my mind. He was very nice and patient and answered all of my questions. When I made the decision to order the lacefront(and paid) he notified me a cpl days later to let me know the hair I wanted wasn't in stock and offered to refund my money(huge plus for me)! That's how the KS came about. Anywho, I placed the order on the 27th, was shipped on Aug.9 and was at my door first thing this morning!! I was able to track my package with no issues. Overall the hair is super soft and exactly what I envisioned. I will make a upart with the hair and rocking it for school. On to the pics and specs. Sorry for the long post. Just wanna be thorough Smile

Specs:
Wefts
2oz ea 10,12,14 in natural color(may ombre the ends and color red)
this hair is really soft! feels like butter
Closure
3x4 light brown french lace w/pu strip
knots bleached 
10in, 70-90% density

Sponsored Links

MizzDejaPooh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzDejaPooh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2012 at 2:30pm
So PRETTY, Can't wait to see the install. Thumbs Up
Tokyocereza View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tokyocereza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2012 at 2:57pm
Pretty! I've been thinking of ordering a kinky
Straight u-part from him. I didn't know he offered 2oz increments.
divastar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divastar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2012 at 3:04pm
Thanks ladies. Tokyoc, yes, he considers it a custom order, and his uparts are pretty reasonable. That's gonna be my next order in a curly texture I sent him a pic of.
choc_lover View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choc_lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2012 at 3:18pm
Wow, really nice! Loove the texture!
CrownRhoyale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrownRhoyale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2012 at 3:26pm
Nice closure, looks soooo natural. Can't wait for the install pics.
rredict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rredict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2012 at 3:51pm
Roman did a very good job. I am glad it worked out for you..
Ms.Boss View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms.Boss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2012 at 3:51pm
Very pretty! I'm upset though...he told me he didn't do 2oz. increments smh I just received my package hope my hair is as pretty as yours
eleisha26 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eleisha26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2012 at 3:57pm
ohhh this might get on my list to order from him next. Looks gorgeous. please come back with install pictures
oliviaet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oliviaet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2012 at 4:57pm
Ooo I like
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 13>