FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

FIRETRUCKS/POLICE AT MY PARENTS HOUSE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 2:47pm
that's going to cost a grip to clean up. 
hopefully your parents insurance will pay to get upgraded to gas instead of fixing the oil tank.
Sponsored Links

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

oh lawd its a fire!!!

I needed thar Afro...thanksLOLLOLLOLLOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

hopefully your parents insurance will pay to get upgraded to gas instead of fixing the oil tank.

they r replacing the old tank with a newer tank....no gas, oil....5,000.00 for clean up my dad just had to write out a 2,000.00 check cause the guy told him he wouldn'[t start the clean up without some money and he wanted 2,000.00 up front...he was giving my dad how he had done this before of customer's not paying up front and how he got ripped off or some sob story....

He does have house insurance and my boss spoke to him telling him to call the private contractor(oil) cause he was the one who put the oil in and he is responsible for the clean up...i gave my dad around 1100.00 to help him out.....
\

if this doesn't get paid my SIL said they can put a lien against his house...LAWWD...
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 6:23pm
Wait, the contractor spilled the oil but your parents had to pay? Am I missing something? Why are your parents responsible?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Wait, the contractor spilled the oil but your parents had to pay? Am I missing something? Why are your parents responsible?

I heard this 2ce today 1st time at the bank this customer was there when i was withdrawing my $$$ and he said if you have an oil company that puts in oil in your tank they are responsible for the clean up

at work my manager said the exact same thing...she spoke to my dad and told him what to do cause these folks sound like they r trying to get  you.

the oil tank has a crack in it and it leaked the oil...my dad called the private contractor and he hasn't called back at all...so you know he knows the real deal...
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 1:44am
If contractor don't call back, dad needs to pay $35 and put stop payment on that check.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 2:31am
Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

If contractor don't call back, dad needs to pay $35 and put stop payment on that check.

he should, but everything is so confusing right now for him...i wish i could be of more help to him, financially, and advice...the barrels are outside now and they have to be removed ,,(more$$$$) the balance has to be paid in full within 30 days and if not there will be a 18% interest rate and 1.5( i forgot what for) for monthly payments..

that private oil contractor guy lives right up the road from us ( actually walking distance too) so my father can just drive up there or just call that oil company himself and tell him the deal....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 2:32am
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

my mother is petrified of gas....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System