FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

FIRETRUCKS/POLICE AT MY PARENTS HOUSE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FIRETRUCKS/POLICE AT MY PARENTS HOUSE
    Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 1:22pm
the oil tank is cracked and right at this very moment the firetrucks r here and they blocked off the roads..LAWD
Sponsored Links

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 1:25pm
Girl are you having a gas leak? Where do you live so I can watch the news. Prays Mom and dad are out the house.

OP back out slowly with your purse and 1 pair of shoes.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Girl are you having a gas leak? Where do you live so I can watch the news. Prays Mom and dad are out the house.

OH THANK U SUGA FOR MAKING ME LAUGH...no they have an oil tank and i stayed here when the electric came back on...we live in the bucks county area and all we need now is Action News and Eyewitness and CBS news out here..girl thank god i finished putting my makeup on just in case they interview us..Big smile

no one mentioned for us to leave...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 1:32pm
the tank leaked 200 something gallons of oil into the ground...the tank is right up under the room i am staying in....lawd IT WAS NICE KNOWING ALL OF YOU ON HERE...SO NICE...

DAYUM..DAYUM...DAYUM....my mom was saying ...the devil is busy in this house...
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 1:35pm
I'm glad y'all are all safe!

I swear you can't catch a break in the past 2 weeks.Dead
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

thanks...but the roads are still blocked off. .I STILL HAVE TO LEAVE HERE AND GO TO WORK..i called them to let them know what is happening...

GGUURRRRLLLL i am the new drama queen here at BHM.....
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

OH THANK U SUGA FOR MAKING ME LAUGH...no they have an oil tank and i stayed here when the electric came back on...we live in the bucks county area and all we need now is Action News and Eyewitness and CBS news out here..girl thank god i finished putting my makeup on just in case they interview us..Big smile

Any leak of oil or gas is enough to get out of there!!!  You can't pack up a quick overniter and go to a friends house or a cheap motel?  I would.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Any leak of oil or gas is enough to get out of there!!!  You can't pack up a quick overniter and go to a friends house or a cheap motel?  I would.

i can;t get out of the driveway...blocked in ...but yeah what i came here to the house with is what i will be leaving here.with....my parents will have to stay with my brother and his wife....
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 2:17pm

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

thanks...but the roads are still blocked off. .I STILL HAVE TO LEAVE HERE AND GO TO WORK..i called them to let them know what is happening...

GGUURRRRLLLL i am the new drama queen here at BHM.....
DeadDead
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 2:44pm
oh lawd its a fire!!!

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic