Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Fired Live in Nanny refuses to leave

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 14>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

that's a long arse time..

she ain't got no children or relatives?
that's who she kept suing....an article linked a few pages back also said when her dad died, he specifically left her out of his will, she's sued her siblings, who want nothing to do with her, a few times
Sponsored Links

JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

that's a long arse time..

she ain't got no children or relatives?

they all know whats up, lol
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 3:11pm
that article explained a lot.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 11:18am
the bitch has demandsLOL

Nanny From Hell Has a List of Demands for the Family She's Terrorizing

Jay Hathaway

Nanny From Hell Has a List of Demands for the Family Shes Terrorizing

Diane Stretton, the "monster nanny" who has become a family's worst nightmare by refusing to move out of their house after being fired a month ago, has finally agreed to vacate the premises by July 6. That is, as long as the Bracamonte family meets her list of demands.

The live-in nanny's handwritten "agreement" requires the Bracamontes to leave their Upland, California, home between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., whether Stretton is in the house or not. It also asks them to give her money for food and access to amenities including TV, air conditioning, and Wi-Fi.

Here's her full list of six conditions, as published by the Daily Mail:

Nanny From Hell Has a List of Demands for the Family Shes Terrorizing

"Agreement: I will voluntarily agree to leave by 6pm on 7/6/14 if each and all of the following conditions are met:

1. My WiFi and TV and house air conditioning and water must be continuously on until I vacate. Electricity in my room must be operational.

2. Bathrooms must be stocked up with TP (toilet paper) and hand soap at all times.

3. Marcella and kids must vacate the premises between the hours of 8am and 5pm until 7/6/14 whether I elect to leave during the day or not.

4. Between the hours of 5pm and 8am, I have full access to my room, the garage bathroom and the areas of the house between the front door and my bedroom. I will not linger in these areas.

5. I'm either given access to healthy food or given $200 to eat out. Said access to food shall be limited to hours between 8am and 5pm."

6. Neither the front door nor my bedroom shall be locked in a manner than prevents me from entering. This means the chain must be off and the locks cannot be changed.

In exchanged [sic] for the above, I will agree not to seek any of my legal remedies for your past violations of our agreement."

It's not known whether the Bracamontes have actually agreed to her terms.

The family has considered evicting Stretton, 64, who does not pay rent, but they're worried they could face a fine of $1,000 for interfering with a tenant. Police have told them it's a civil matter, which is bad news for the family, as Stretton has a history of lawsuits so long that the state of California considers her a "vexatious litigant."

The Bracamontes are leaving for a family wedding in Mexico this week, and are worried Stretton will lock them out, so they've asked family members to keep an eye on the house.

In an interview with KTLA Tuesday, Stretton called Marcella Bracamonte a "drama queen," and claimed the family cut off her cable, AC, and Internet access after they fired her, and then tried to feed her dog food.

Stretton has been out of the home for the past few days, and was found living in her car outside a police station Friday.

http://gawker.com/nanny-from-hell-has-a-list-of-demands-for-the-family-sh-1599049211

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 11:20am
Why does she need them out of the house though.
I don't understand that part?
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 11:23am
Fuk her demands. Id take my chances with elder abuse. Da fuk outta here lady.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 12:22pm
this is where i lost all sympathy for them.  its a grand for your peace and happiness, take the damn loss and kick this bitch out.

Quote The family has considered evicting Stretton, 64, who does not pay rent, but they're worried they could face a fine of $1,000 for interfering with a tenant.

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 12:25pm
LOLLOLLOL @ them trying to feed her dog food. Hilarious
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 12:30pm
Put her stuff on the streets.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by JamCaygirl JamCaygirl wrote:

According to the couple, the terms of Stretton's employment were that Stretton was to nanny for the family and help around the house in exchange for room and board.
is this legal ?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 14>