BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fired Live in Nanny refuses to leave

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 9:36pm
Next time they should have their nanny sign a iron clad agreement that their job can be terminated and they have to leave the premises in 24 or less once the arrangement has been terminated .

All the people saying why she have a nanny for 3 kids and she stay at home must dont have kids...

Kids be so involved in so many activities, its not even funny! Then add in housework and chasing arond a 1 yo, chile please. 
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 9:46pm
I've heard of house guests refusing to leave but this is ridiculous. lol
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 9:50pm
Aint no way no white bitch gonna dream of punking me and my family in our own confines. Once I ask you to leave, and you still got your ol raggedy hind quarters parked there against my will, thats trespassing and thats your ass. Im going to shoot a warning shot one time for your mind, and the next one is going to be in your ass, to let you know I really mean it. You better go on and get da hell on!
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 9:50pm
I'm mad that they didn't do a thorough background check.  Those are your babies. 
LovesHim View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesHim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 9:52pm
Should have gotten that Kandi prenup
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

omg this gif made me and mrE laugh LOL
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 10:04pm
I was going to say she cut out all the helpfulness after realizing she wasn't getting paid

But she's done this so many times 

No pay is ridiculous, live in benefits the employer

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 10:05pm
Waaaaittt... they got THREE KIDS!

If I were them, I would tell the kids to be as loud as possible near her bedroom, playing, singing, dancing, etc. After all, they are being kids! No one can blame kids for being loud. Saturday and Sundays music would be loud, kids would be playing, friends' over....

I mean, this situation is just ridiculous, it's insane that this woman is still in their house, eating from their food and playing funny with them.
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 10:20pm
The police didn't do anything because the family didn't make the right charge.

While the Nanny in the kitchen or dining room, have someone enter her room and hide a few items of value that you can prove belong to you. Also instruct them to steal her purse and a few more of her things on their way out.

You be the first to notice that YOUR purse and valuables are missing. Once she discovers she's been robbed also, CALL THE POLICE AGAIN. 
Once the police arrive accuse her of robbing you and say you saw your jewelry box in her room so you called the police. This will give them just cause to search her room. Once she's arrested for theft, press charges. 

She is now legally fired and barred from the premisses without her signature. 

It's not a nice thing to do but this called for desperate measures. 
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 10:24pm
instead of all that do a background check including prints, if she was bonded or attempted to be bonded all of that would've come out

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 14>
  Share Topic