Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Fired Live in Nanny refuses to leave

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 14>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 8:42pm
this is some funny sh.it.
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

I was watching love it or list it on hgtv and a mother and father both worked at home and had a live in nanny

wtf

They need someone to keep the kids busy while working... aint mad. But a live in nanny when 2of3 kids are school age is odd to me.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 8:47pm
Work for Room and Board

Where is she to go. They went for cheap so they would not have to pay a salary

You pretty much get what you pay for.
Oh heck, there was no pay

Must have found her on Craig's List
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 8:49pm
her freeloading ass would get dragged outside.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 9:24pm
I can't even wrap my mind around the concept of someone not leaving my house after I've asked them to. Like what do they mean she "won't leave?" That old rag has to leave at some point for something. Yall have to have figured some way to get her gone, yall r slow. No sympathy. That's weird.
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 9:26pm
wait a minute they didn't pay her...wtf!
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 9:27pm
hmmmm...is that family messican and the nanny white?  is that why the po-po don't want to get involved?
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 9:32pm
This woman has done this before and knows all the ins and outs an ways to work the system. Phucks aint hardly given cause the mom was so ready to hand off her kids to a stranger that she could not even take the time to Google who would be watching over her children???

Denying her use of the bathroom, heat, or any of those other ideas would be grounds for HER to sue them for harassment and illegal eviction. She has already proved residency so the police cant get involved.

She probably will try and get them to settle out of court so they can be rid of her before the 90 days or longer the court may give her.

Yall should watch a movie called Pacific Heights....
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 9:35pm
^^^^^^I saw some of pacific heights.  that sh*t was fucced up.  made folks scared to rent for a long while.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 9:36pm
Next time they should have their nanny sign a iron clad agreement that their job can be terminated and they have to leave the premises in 24 or less once the arrangement has been terminated .

All the people saying why she have a nanny for 3 kids and she stay at home must dont have kids...

Kids be so involved in so many activities, its not even funny! Then add in housework and chasing arond a 1 yo, chile please. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 14>
  Share Topic