Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Fired 4 Not Allowing Transgendered in Ladies Room
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fired 4 Not Allowing Transgendered in Ladies Room

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13141516>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2011 at 1:08am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I know this is supposed to be a serious thread but after reading, I am now picturing some hairy dude with a mustache and a good lace front wearing a dress n heels lol

I think that's what alot of folks are picturing.  If they were picturing lil asian transgender........this topic wouldn't have been this long and rape and molestations wouldn't have been assumed.
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2011 at 1:11am
Pretty much Jas.CryLOL

Newdiva, Imma need you to go to bed lol

JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2011 at 1:20am
What I'd give to go shopping with Freddie Mercury.  Cry  We could have gone to Macy's after the cranky lady was fired.  LOL
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2011 at 2:18am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Pretty much Jas.CryLOL

Newdiva, Imma need you to go to bed lol

I can't...I'm at work.Cry....oh wait.....I could prolly sneak in a nap under my desk.  *eyes the space under my desk*

slayfresh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slayfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2011 at 7:53am
Originally posted by MizzAmirah MizzAmirah wrote:

It's funny how so many people on here are cool with a man dressed in women's clothing being in women's fitting room. I wonder how many of said people would react completely normal or at least not feel awkward if they actually saw a cross-dresser in the fitting room or in the ladies room. Who's really to say it's a cross-dresser or "transgender" or Glen Quagmire? Now think about your little daughters in the fitting room or restroom. Who's gonna say "oh, it's fine sweety, it's just a transgender." More, than likely, our naturally tendency to go into self-defense mode would be on guard if put in an actual situation.This day and age, there's no more surprises. It's always easy to be PC when not in an actual situation. Unless the clerk is expected to sit and collect a history on customers who may appear to be one or the other. In the mean time, I say let's have men in the men's room, and women in the women's room.
I'd go with cross dresser before I assume that a human being before me is a fictional cartoon character come to life...but that's just moi.
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2011 at 8:04am
Are people leaving children unattended in dressing rooms?

Are the rooms not separated?

Is there any date available on how frequently dressing rooms are reported as the location where rape/molestation takes place?
Insensitive. View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Insensitive. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2011 at 8:07am
Originally posted by purple.chuckz purple.chuckz wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

The only reason this is an issue was because she could "tell".   I'm sure many a beautiful (and believable) transgendered has changed in dressing rooms and no one was the wiser.

And to assume because this person is transgendered that she is gonna assault someone? I mean..........word?  smh.  

Like I said before....i'm more uncomfortable with straight men sittin in female changing rooms "waiting" on their girlfriends/wives/daughters.   I can't stand to come out of a changing room and see dudes sittin in the chairs. 

Clap   Clap  and thanks.  I wrote a nasty response and deleted it. Are we implying that penis automatically means rape?  She just wanted to try on a dress and buy it. This is the same reasoning and mentality that led to the assault of the transgendered lady at the Baltimore McDonald's. The world would be a better place if everyone minded their own business and didn't impose their views and "morality" on others.

Good thing you did- being that no one in this thread said that a transgender woman would rape someone. 
slayfresh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slayfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2011 at 8:08am
Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

Are people leaving children unattended in dressing rooms?

Are the rooms not separated?

Is there any date available on how frequently dressing rooms are reported as the location where rape/molestation takes place?
1. I have never seen a person send a child alone into a dressing room or not stand outside of the room while their kid is trying something on.

2. Every dressing room i've ever been in is separate. Be it a door or curtain, it's always separated for privacy. Never a big open room like a locker room where people are dressing down.

3. I have heard of one or two incidents of men attempting to dress in drag (unsuccesffuly) to gain entry into women's restrooms.

Insensitive. View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Insensitive. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2011 at 8:18am
Everytime I go to macys I see groups of young girls walking around and shopping. Theyre like 13-14. This is Macys remember- not Fredericks of Hollywood. Come on now. Yes, young kids do go to the mall without adult supervision. And yes, they do go into Macys. 

MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:19am

Edited by MizzAmirah - Nov 04 2012 at 11:20am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System