Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Fired 4 Not Allowing Transgendered in Ladies Room
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Fired 4 Not Allowing Transgendered in Ladies Room

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2011 at 10:38pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

The only reason this is an issue was because she could "tell".   I'm sure many a beautiful (and believable) transgendered has changed in dressing rooms and no one was the wiser.

And to assume because this person is transgendered that she is gonna assault someone? I mean..........word?  smh.  

Like I said before....i'm more uncomfortable with straight men sittin in female changing rooms "waiting" on their girlfriends/wives/daughters.   I can't stand to come out of a changing room and see dudes sittin in the chairs. 

Clap   Clap  and thanks.  I wrote a nasty response and deleted it. Are we implying that penis automatically means rape?  She just wanted to try on a dress and buy it. This is the same reasoning and mentality that led to the assault of the transgendered lady at the Baltimore McDonald's. The world would be a better place if everyone minded their own business and didn't impose their views and "morality" on others.
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2011 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by purple.chuckz purple.chuckz wrote:

The only reason this is an issue was because she could "tell".   I'm sure many a beautiful (and believable) transgendered has changed in dressing rooms and no one was the wiser.

And to assume because this person is transgendered that she is gonna assault someone? I mean..........word?  smh.  

Like I said before....i'm more uncomfortable with straight men sittin in female changing rooms "waiting" on their girlfriends/wives/daughters.   I can't stand to come out of a changing room and see dudes sittin in the chairs. 

Clap   Clap  and thanks.  I wrote a nasty response and deleted it. Are we implying that penis automatically means rape?  She just wanted to try on a dress and buy it. This is the same reasoning and mentality that led to the assault of the transgendered lady at the Baltimore McDonald's. The world would be a better place if everyone minded their own business and didn't impose their views and "morality" on others.

Will never happen. Ever
Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2011 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by purple.chuckz purple.chuckz wrote:

I don't think anyone is saying that because he is transgendered that he is a rapist/peeping tom. Their concern has nothing to do with his lifestyle. They are saying that because he is a man that it could be a possibility and where do you draw the line.

Any ole pervert could dress as a woman and claim to be transgendered. How are you gonna separate the pervs from the trans?

Sometimes you gotta keep the penises and vaginas separate for safety and comfort. I'm not with the whole blurring the lines thing. Either you have a penis or a vagina. You go to your designated fitting room. I don't care what clothing or makeup you put on today.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2011 at 11:46pm
Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Good,
if he still has a penis....that is capable of being used,
he is a man.
How does anyone know he wasnt going to rape any women in there?
Because he's "transgendered"?
In 2011 you dont know whats gonna happen, until it happens,
and everybody wishes upon a star that they could have prevented it.
IA plus If you were born XY, you'll always be XY. Changing body parts, having hormone therapy, and dressing in women's clothing won't make you XX. EVER. Literally, you'll always be a man no matter what you do to try and change that. The same thing woman to man. You'll always be a woman. But meh.

The red is so damn true.

Clap

the people saying allow him in,

would be ready to kill him AND management if just somehow his manly parts got him into trouble and their daughter happened to be a victim of this "impossible" act.

he has a penis, how is it impossible for him to rape?
might not be likely, but the unlikely is becoming more common as these perilious times go on.

MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2011 at 12:46am
It's funny how so many people on here are cool with a man dressed in women's clothing being in women's fitting room. I wonder how many of said people would react completely normal or at least not feel awkward if they actually saw a cross-dresser in the fitting room or in the ladies room. Who's really to say it's a cross-dresser or "transgender" or Glen Quagmire? Now think about your little daughters in the fitting room or restroom. Who's gonna say "oh, it's fine sweety, it's just a transgender." More, than likely, our naturally tendency to go into self-defense mode would be on guard if put in an actual situation.This day and age, there's no more surprises. It's always easy to be PC when not in an actual situation. Unless the clerk is expected to sit and collect a history on customers who may appear to be one or the other. In the mean time, I say let's have men in the men's room, and women in the women's room.

Edited by MizzAmirah - Dec 09 2011 at 12:47am
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2011 at 12:57am
I know this is supposed to be a serious thread but after reading, I am now picturing some hairy dude with a mustache and a good lace front wearing a dress n heels lol
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2011 at 12:58am
Originally posted by JasmineE02 JasmineE02 wrote:

I guess I don't give it much thought because I've had male sales associates helping me when I was in the dressing room.  It didn't even strike me as odd. LOL  I think it might have been unisex.  I honestly wasn't paying attention.

Because I'm lazy. Big smile

Been in the situation.  It doesn't bother me.  The stores are usually busy and there are sales people all over the place. 
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2011 at 12:58am
Originally posted by MizzAmirah MizzAmirah wrote:

It's funny how so many people on here are cool with a man dressed in women's clothing being in women's fitting room. I wonder how many of said people would react completely normal or at least not feel awkward if they actually saw a cross-dresser in the fitting room or in the ladies room. Who's really to say it's a cross-dresser or "transgender" or Glen Quagmire? Now think about your little daughters in the fitting room or restroom. Who's gonna say "oh, it's fine sweety, it's just a transgender." More, than likely, our naturally tendency to go into self-defense mode would be on guard if put in an actual situation.This day and age, there's no more surprises. It's always easy to be PC when not in an actual situation. Unless the clerk is expected to sit and collect a history on customers who may appear to be one or the other. In the mean time, I say let's have men in the men's room, and women in the women's room.

Well I guess it depends on the definition of what a "man" is. Because they consider themselves women (even though they have a penis)........and there you have it a person with a penis in the ladies room.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2011 at 12:59am
Originally posted by MizzAmirah MizzAmirah wrote:

Dead
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2011 at 1:01am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I know this is supposed to be a serious thread but after reading, I am now picturing some hairy dude with a mustache and a good lace front wearing a dress n heels lol

This is what I thought of when you said that. LOL

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516>