Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Fingercomber Honey Comber, Crap Service, Crap Hair
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fingercomber Honey Comber, Crap Service, Crap Hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
MimiSoLovely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MimiSoLovely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fingercomber Honey Comber, Crap Service, Crap Hair
    Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 7:52am
Hey Ladies!!! Earlier this year I purchased a fingercomber honey comber wig. It looked beautiful online and I have since then worn it and I'm telling you this, DO NOT BUY IT. #1 The shipping took forever, but I could bypass that IF it was a great wig. It tangles and mats and I followed ALL of the care guides down to a T. The first week was good but it had tangled so much that I followed the care instructions and washed the hair at the correct temp and then twisted into 10 twists. When I was done, i thought it would come out right but only the front was still formed with its curls, the other parts were straight, dry and matting within minutes. I'm not one to give up on hair quickly, so I then contacted fingercomber about it. At first LINDSAY from Fingercomber replied asking for pictures, I sent her pictures and then...nothing. No response. So 2 weeks later I sent another message and they replied "sorry for not responding" and sent me care instructions that were already included with the wig. I explained to them that I HAD followed the care instructions. Lindsay had asked me very specific questions initially,then the next message she acted as if she'd never even heard of me. I responded that I followed these instructions and she NEVER responded. If there is one thing I really can't stand is bad service. I'm filing a complaint on them and letting you know of my problems so you won't have to deal with it. Mind you I HAVE extensive experience with natural and synthetic hair and wigs and haven't had problems like this from 30 dollar natural wigs!!! I will be posting pics later when my camera gets to working!!!
Sponsored Links

naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 11:43am
dang I am sorry this happened to you. so you washed it then it started to tangle? There is a way to restore this hair I think there is a bunch of tut. online
you can recurl the str8 parts with curl rods and boiling hot water -hth

Edited by naturesgift - Jul 03 2014 at 11:53am
Keezyanduknoit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keezyanduknoit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 11:56am
Wow, smh!
blackarosoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackarosoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 12:10pm
Wow
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 12:35pm
I just told someone about that site...let me tell them not to purchase...sorry for your bad experiencce that is crazy
book worm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote book worm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 1:27pm
Thanks for sharing! I was thinking of purchasing. I'll save my $80 and put it towards the Heat Free Movement Hair.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 11:49am
Mimi I see you are in Detroit Char da stylist makes wigs and they are pretty. 
ReviewThatHair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ReviewThatHair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 11:19pm
Hi Everyone ! Smile

I made an instagram @ReviewThatHair to help shed light on issues within the hair market and different sellers.

I was inspired by another thread on how no one really sees the bad reviews outside oh bhm. Ig is a huge advertising platform for hair companies. They can sell bad hair and if you complain you are shot down blocked, and deleted.

I believe people should see both and be able to make an informed decision when deciding to purchase from a hair company.

I've been getting torn down all day by the people have had good experiences so a little help or input from people who know and understand these issues would be nice !

Thanks !
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 11:27pm
^actually a good idea
ReviewThatHair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ReviewThatHair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 2:47am
@msjaim2 Thanks ! If anyone has any advice or things to add pm or dm me Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>