Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Finding a vendor NOT on Aliexpress?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 3:27pm
BSS hair comes from China, the only difference from the BSS hair and Ali Express hair is that you don't have to pay the RETAIL mark up price for the hair being housed in the bss store. Same hair without higher mark-up prices.
Sponsored Links

Tiffany123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiffany123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 6:31pm
UM EXCUSE ME FOR DOING WHAT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DO ON A FORUM, WHICH IS ASK AND REPLY. If I was "plugging my own company" why would I even mention a bad review??? I had just made my account looking for natural hair products and saw a post I THOUGHT I could reply to. I had no idea there were so many rude women on here... I don't even know what stars you're talking about. Meanwhile I have glorious tresses for less and you don't. I recommend BetterThanBSS as a cheap alternative to aliexpress hair. Take it or leave it boo. Check ya wallet later I guess. And to the person who made this post, I ALSO TRIED TRUE GLORY hair. Their bundles are smaller and they cost a little more but the shipping is really quick compared to betterthanbss. Now yall go "plug" that. 
BlackBeauty777 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackBeauty777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 7:13pm
The trial and error process over the years has been nothing less than stressful. You name it my friends and I have tried it, Sally, True Glorys stinky chemical hair Kim lee etc. I just learned to look for good quality hair at a fair price. I decided to go with a Black owned company who is based out of India, believe it or not but the owner actually sent me theyre pics over there at theyre manufacturing plant and the quality of the hair is good. Ive had my hair in for a while now and have had minimal shedding. Ive converted quite a few of my friends over to my supplier.

Edited by BlackBeauty777 - May 08 2014 at 7:15pm
ladybugj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladybugj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by Melialy Melialy wrote:

Originally posted by GphiD08 GphiD08 wrote:

Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

Alibaba has a feature where you can see how long the vendor has been in business. You can also place sample orders for smaller quantities, and if you like it, purchase more. I usually look for those with the gold supplier badge, and those that have been around for 4+ years.

One of my PVs told me that they purchase the gold badge because it brings more customers (and alibaba pushes them to buy it after a year)

I've heard that too. I don't think the gold badge really means anything. Ouch

IMO I search for the gold stars because it kinda limits the scammers. Most scammers and fly by night vendors won't wanna pay the yearly rate for gold stars. I believe alibaba charges around 3 thousand for it.
ladybugj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ladybugj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 7:57pm
[QUOTE=Tiffany123] UM EXCUSE ME FOR DOING WHAT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DO ON A FORUM, WHICH IS ASK AND REPLY. If I was "plugging my own company" why would I even mention a bad review??? I had just made my account looking for natural hair products and saw a post I THOUGHT I could reply to. I had no idea there were so many rude women on here... I don't even know what stars you're talking about. Meanwhile I have glorious tresses for less and you don't. I recommend BetterThanBSS as a cheap alternative to aliexpress hair. Take it or leave it boo. KCheck ya wallet later I guess. And to the person who made this post, I ALSO TRIED TRUE GLORY hair. Their bundles are smaller and they cost a little more but the shipping is really quick compared to betterthanbss. Now yall go "plug" that. [/Q

HAAAHAAAA!! I guess she told y'all!!
OTE]
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 8:44pm
BlackBeauty777 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackBeauty777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 8:45am
For those that p.m.me the company is called My Glamorous Hair.
I think that you can check out theyre customer installs on Instagram also.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 8:52am
Originally posted by BlackBeauty777 BlackBeauty777 wrote:

For those that p.m.me the company is called My Glamorous Hair.
I think that you can check out theyre customer installs on Instagram also.

The book of YOU TRIED IT : Chapter 1 , Verse 1Confused
jazzydiva10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzydiva10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 1:11am
I ran across a vendor that i like. Jay Francias. I've had it for 4 months so far so good. Will post pictures tomorrow. I haven't ordered a closure yet.
*SkolarStar* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *SkolarStar* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 9:34pm
I asked a legit question and now my thread is filled with messy posts from vendors. Angry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic