Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Finally, video review for Rosa Hair Products!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 7:38am
Originally posted by ExotiqBeautii ExotiqBeautii wrote:

Originally posted by Bribby Bribby wrote:

I just got to where you are putting on your make up, the hair looks nice and silky and moist after the blow dry!
Very nice install!! And you're beautiful! 
All together nice and thanks for the review. 
Is it all sewn in?
Also, what kind of closure is it or why don't you think it's worth mentioning?
Did you leave the hair out on purpose and do you always use closures?

Thanks! yes it's all a sewin, and i installed the closure twice because it kept receding. I just said fCensoredck it, because i was tired lol. it's my second time using a closure on myself, so im still learning how to place it right. I can do it perfectly on other people though LOL. I spent over $100 on the closure and it sucks. I just don't want to mention the store and someone tries them anyway and loses money the way I did. At the end of the day, they will be getting free promotion from me, and I'm not with that. I didn't want to ship it back because of the costs of shipping internationally. I'm using this until i invest in a better closure, because this one looks pretty good, it just tangles like a bCensoredtch. Here is the video of when I customized it:
 Customizing my closure.

Thanks to everyone else for the compliments as well!
p.s, I suck at voice overs. I trip over my words a lot in this video. My apologies!

Thanks for going so in depth! And I understand that totally, I'm going to try my first one this Saturday and I just bought a cheap one since I don't have time to order one and wait for it to get here (she only had appts this week)
I'm going to go watch your video!
Thanks again, it doesn't matter if you trip over words at least you have enough courage to get in front of the camera! You'll get more comfortable as time goes on!
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 12:12pm
You're super pretty
PerfectDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PerfectDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by HowardAlumAKA HowardAlumAKA wrote:

OP you are pretty

I think so too. 
sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 12:48am
you favor hey fran hey on youtube 
harmony2four7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote harmony2four7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 10:34pm
I'm glad you had a  positive experience with Rosa Hair.  I did too in the past, but then I got hair that I thought was really bad.  I let her sucker me into a discount and I changed my review to more of a neutral one.  I should have left well enough alone, but you know...I decided to go to the well yet once again and purchase.  The first order was not at all true to length.  Again, she came along with the discount and I ended up turning right back around that next week and order another order of longer hair.  Yeah, I know what you are thinking, dumb, right?  Well, let me just say that the hair was pretty...until I installed it and wore it for a week or so.  
This Malaysian Loose Wave from Rosa Hair is the absolute worse that I have gotten.  I asked for a full refund because I am not a stylist and I had to pay $125 to install hair that was shedding like crazy and dry as he##.  The hair is literally coming out in clumps.
I will say that I am now cured of my fascination with aliexpress in general.
If any of you are interested in seeing it, I am documenting the hair loss on a regular basis.  Here is one of my personal favorites--the wall of shame-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM1P7C-BlB0
JasmineHERNANDEZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasmineHERNANDEZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 3:57am
top quality hair vendor from aliexpressClap
ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 11:17am
Harmony, you're hilarious lol. But I fully understand, because my first order wasn't all that great either. i had a lot of tangling (no matting, thank GOD) and shedding. That's usually why I get straight hair from ali, because it seems that when they start experimenting with curl and wave patterns, the quality starts to drop. Can't remember who posted it, but not too long ago, someone made a post about an honest ali supplier saying that most vendors strip the cuticle in order to keep it smooth (until you wash it). It's easier for them to handle straight hair since it's already straight. When they start dabbling in patterns and textures and that are not familiar with how to process it correctly, then that's when the problems seem to begin.
Jessica777 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessica777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 12:01pm
very nice hair and beautiful girl!Clap

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2014 at 2:17am
So here are some pics that I took yesterday after another fresh wash. I'm a freelance photographer and decided to do a "selfie" photshootWink.   Link is clickable and no password. Enjoy!

http://s1124.photobucket.com/user/jamaicazstarr/library/The%20person%20behind%20the%20*&%^$#@Ein%20camera?sort=3&page=1

Edited by ExotiqBeautii - Aug 14 2014 at 2:17am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2014 at 2:18am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic