Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

FINALLY SOME JUSTICE FOR TERRY ACHANE!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
juniordetective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniordetective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by Spokenword Spokenword wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by Spokenword Spokenword wrote:

people may think the white folks are foul, but they still adopted a child they thought was in need.  shame on the mother for tearing up many lives. but then again, would like to know her side of the story too.

nevertheless, the father & child are united. wishing them the best!

fucck their white feelings and middle class guilt, they put that poor black man through hell to get his child back

and for what? when they realised the mess of their situation their ever so sympathising lets save a coloured baby heart should have given that child back to the rightful parent who did not want any money but his daughter back

when it comes to adopting,  i feel bad for all those who are involved and have developed a relationship with the child. I DONT CARE WHAT COLOR THEY ARE.  There are too many children in the system that need adopting. so if some white people want to adopt who cares as long as the child is in a safe, loving environment. 

the mother and the adoption agency were the ones to blame.  while the white folks were wrong in trying to withhold, they were caught up & victims too.

do all white folks who adopt black kids do so out of middle class guilt?

Not all but A LOT.
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 10:48pm
yes, i think most too...most people are not naturally inclined to adopt out of their own race.  your children are a reflection of you.  it's guilt.  a lot of their kindness is enacted out of pity.

one could say that there are more children of color in the system so in order to bypass long wait time they go for black children...if there were just as many white babies in the system would they go black?  probably not.
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 8:37am
Or… you could say there are many black children in the system that most of YOU all haven't adopted so they wanted to take initiative. 

If the couple was black all of this outrage wouldn't be here and the blame would solely be on the trifling mother and adopting agency as it should be. Their skin color is clouding some of your judgments. They're victims, too. If you'd bonded with a child and allowed that child into your family and essentially a stranger demanded to have  her, you'd put up a fight, too.

I would side eye them if they didn't put up a fight. But I'm sure her father has good intentions and I'm glad that baby is with her biological family now.
beebeexx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote beebeexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 9:29am
the adoptive parents are NOT victims. they KNEW the father didnt consent to the adoption and KNEW he would probably contest.
fighting tooth and nail to keep a parent from their child is more than getting "caught up" it's evil.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic