FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Finally!! a wefting service in London

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Blackbutterfly060 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackbutterfly060 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Finally!! a wefting service in London
    Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 1:35pm

I finally found a wefter in London!!!! Sent a small amount and was really happy with the weft!! Tried uploading a pic but keep getting an error message Confused If anyone is interested i'll copy the link below.

Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackbutterfly060 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 1:54pm
sorry forgot to put the facebook page https://www.facebook.com/hairweftingserviceuk
SoFrolushes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoFrolushes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 4:43am
thanks for sharing. making a note for future reference
ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 7:25am
That's about $8/oz for straight or wavy and $9.50 for curly. That is one thing I don't miss about the UK, is the £ to $ exchange rate. I miss Primark like crazy though lol. Have you used the person yet? If so, what's your shedding like? And from the pics, it looks like she doesn't trim her beards very short (assuming it's a "she").

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackbutterfly060 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 3:00pm

LOL love Primark!! Are you originally from the UK?

Yeah the £ to $ exchange rate is not good for you guys! But yes, I only sent 4oz to her and I must say I was impressed! No shedding to speak of really only a few strands and that was when I first brushed it but after that none! The wefts are really strong so I'm well happy! But I agree, the beard is a little too long for my liking which I spoke to her about and she said she'd cut them shorter if I was to use her again which I will cos this is going to save me soooo much money! The exchange rate for us in the UK is great when your in the US but it cost way to much for delivery and the custom fees Shocked are a killer when your sending large amounts of hair and I'm too scared to mark it down because if anything happens I can't claim on insurance....waiting for it to clear through customs is another story. When I used Pat, as lovely as she is my hair shed really badly and I had to send it back to her....long!

How do I upload a pic? I've been trying to upload a pic of the weft for ages and I keep getting an error message.
Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 5:16pm
tinypic.com

zzharia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zzharia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2013 at 6:06am
About time I will check her out , I was thinking about doing wefting services myself i need to make time to look into this .

Edited by zzharia - Sep 14 2013 at 6:07am
Emy-Senpai972 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emy-Senpai972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 8:21am
Gosh I haven't been on here in a while. Glad that there is a wefter for the UK now. HOWEVER, I keep tried to call but it went straight to voicemail...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic