BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Film scenes that have stayed with you?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 6:21am
Don't be like that Gkisses.LOL
Sponsored Links

.hott.pink. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .hott.pink. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 7:18am
LiLo and Stitch where she's in the forest and the little girls have just left her and she cries, "why doesn't anybody like me?"
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 11:43am
The a$$ to a$$ scene in "Requiem for a Dream".
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by NARSAddict NARSAddict wrote:

The a$$ to a$$ scene in "Requiem for a Dream".

yep
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 12:57pm
from one of my fav movies Truly Madly Deeply (great love story) when the guy returns from the dead to help his lover move on. After she first sees him and kisses him she says "your lips are cold." Later he's in the bed blowing on his hand and touching his lips. She walks in and asks 'what are you doing' and he says 'warming my lips.' She climbs into bed with him.

That scene always gets me. Heart

Edited by PurpleHaze - Nov 12 2012 at 12:58pm
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

if you've seen SATC This scene is always in my mind:
I cry every single time. Mr. Big was wrong yo.
sex &amp;amp; the city the wedding sex_city_shoot1.jpg

Yes this came on yesterday. I cry so hard when she says "he's not coming" then drops the phone.Cry
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 1:22pm
celie's 2 finger...till you do right by me...errr thang you think about is gonna fail
gators i smoked the tv crack head dance combo
dakota gots to go pee...bustin loose
there's no crying in baseball
malcom x silent finger order to his troops
huggy bear walking on his fish bowl platforms...i'm gonna get you sucka
you gotsta cooooo---oooor---dinate...bam bam bam
you ain't gotta lie craig

i have many more...lol
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 1:26pm
^^I need to see more movies.
Ask me about Soap scenes tho, and I know those lol

Edited by PurpleHaze - Nov 12 2012 at 1:26pm
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

The scene in Sophie's Choice where she has to chose which of her children to save. I go cold thinking about it.

Schindler's List - when the little girl in the red coat is walking by herself and then later on when you see the red coat on top of a pile of bodies.

Jaws- the final scene.
Brody is clinging to the wreckage of the boat as the shark advances towards him (with a pressurised diving tank in its open mouth). Brody calmly takes aim with his rifle and says "smile, you son of a bitch" before pulling the trigger.
BANG!

Everything above
The girl in the red dress... I can never ever watch that film again. Then the end when the family members are placing rocks on his grave. I just remember shaking after watching that film. I shouldn't have watched it alone.

I remember watching Titanic with my mom in the movie theater and some butthead behind us made a joke when the hand print appears in the car window. He whispered to his girl 'hey, what do you think they are doing in there'. My mom elbowed me and rolled her eyes.

Player's Club when Ice Cube heard that girl being raped and did nothing about it.

Color Purple in the end when she hugs her children. It was powerful in the movie but I lost it when I read it in the book.

It puts the lotion on it's skin

Crooklyn as the kids are walking down the steps and they just plainly say their mother died

Edited by Prazol60 - Nov 12 2012 at 1:36pm
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 1:39pm
when bernadine in front of her vanity arguing with john

would it help if she was black?

no it would be help if you were black

lolol

and gloria and bernadine sitting in the bleachers

and bernadine says im not strong like you and gloria kinda gives that 'if you only knew' look

lol when filomina creeps up on dominico on the phone and tells him shes alive and well in matrimonio *tears*

in the pokemon movie, when all the pokemon start crying when ash turns to stone and when pikachu is shocking him.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 13>
  Share Topic