Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Film scenes that have stayed with you?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 13>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 2:03pm
The vacuum cleaner seen from Mrs. Doubtfire. 
Sponsored Links

ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 2:04pm
There's this scene in Anne Rice's Feast of All Saints where the free black girl is being courted by the white dude but she's in love with the black dude.  Her grandma is trying to explain to her that she should choose the white dude because her life will be easier, she'll have a house and her own maid but if she chooses, "Butcha black boyeeee.....you'll be a slave in your own home."

I don't know why but that has always stuck with me.
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by honeyb87 honeyb87 wrote:

The servant with the fukked up hand serving everyone's food in Scary Movie 2. Seeing how everyone was reacting was pure hilarity!!

The whole movie Like Water For Chocolate, but particularly when the woman was bathing in an outside bathhouse and it catches fire. A Mexican soldier rescues her while she is still naked and they ride off.

Welcome to the Dollhouse- the scene where the school outcast is approached by a boy who threatens to rape her. Mom showed me this video right before I started middle school, and it stayed with me..

Man, when he reached that buffalo chicken Wang hand out and said 'grab my strong haaannnddd'

I just choked on my guac and chips thinking about that scene in Scary Movie 2.   
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 2:06pm

Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Have you seen a movie called Stoic? Stern Smile

Nope but I'm interested now Stern Smile LOL

Mannn talk about a rape scene that sticks with you DeadCry. We were making my homeboy watch it, and he got up and left in the middle of the movie

Heres the trailer, but it does NO justice to what happens in the movie ( see how fat the kid from American History X/ Terminator 2 got??)
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 2:12pm
In Malibu's Most Wanted when he is talking to that rat and he days "hey ronnie" LOL
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by oh_so_moody oh_so_moody wrote:

The servant with the fukked up hand serving everyone's food in Scary Movie 2. Seeing how everyone was reacting was pure hilarity!!

The whole movie Like Water For Chocolate, but particularly when the woman was bathing in an outside bathhouse and it catches fire. A Mexican soldier rescues her while she is still naked and they ride off.

Welcome to the Dollhouse- the scene where the school outcast is approached by a boy who threatens to rape her. Mom showed me this video right before I started middle school, and it stayed with me..

Man, when he reached that buffalo chicken Wang hand out and said 'grab my strong haaannnddd'

I just choked on my guac and chips thinking about that scene in Scary Movie 2.   

lmaoLOL

yea that scene and character was funny as hell.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 2:53pm
Welcome To The DollhouseHeartThumbs Up

Lot of good flicks mentioned in this thread thus far. Came back to mention the scene in Equilibrium when Taye Diggs get his face sliced off.

Also from "Lost lost in translation" when Charlotte is asking Bob if it gets easier.
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 3:51pm
When Ricky gets shot in Boyz n the Hood. 

Cry   Cry  Cry
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 3:55pm
This is not a movie, but the scene in ER when Luka goes to help in the DRC and is nearly shot by the rebels and he gets on his knees and prays.

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 4:02pm
New Jack City .

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 13>