BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Film scenes that have stayed with you?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 12:52am
honey everytime you post i remember something.

scary movie 2 lmaooo...when the wheel chair dude was tryin to get away from the ghost..and his tires sound like a screechin car tires...omgosh lol.

Sponsored Links

honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 12:53am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

oh yeah beauty and the beast...the best line in the whole movie...

*go ahead and staaaaaaaaaaaaarve*

LOL i love cartoons.

diary of a mad black woman
: ooooh when she got a hold of her husband..Evil Smile push that fool in the tub. lol. eatin dinner in front of him. yesss...

lmao @ AA i made mine bold cause of her lmao.
'

I luv cartoons too! Embarrassed
And yaaaassss!!! I love that scene!!! Clap She got his ass goooood!
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 12:56am
The Lion King - when Mufasa was holding on to the cliff and Scar decided to be a douche and take him out Cry
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 1:02am
The "Baby Mine" scene in Dumbo....I swear that scene will make the most thugged out dude shed a tear, for real.

The whole movie Wizard of Oz

The whole sexual tension between Esmeralda and Frollo in Hunchback of Notre Dame. There were so many adult themes in that Disney movie that went over my head as a child until I re-watched it again recently.

Videodrome with James Woods. The hand coming out of the tv...creepy

Jim Carey in Ace Ventura- the whole African scene by the campfire had me rolling lmao
PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 1:42am
SIGNS- when joaquin phoenix is in the closet watching the news clip of the birthday party in Mexico, and he is telling the kids to "Vamanos children" as if they can hear him. Lol.

IMITATION OF LIFE- when Mahalia Jackson sings at the funeral.

DUSK TIL DAWN -the whole movie, but I died when the sheriff was in the store talking about his day and calls the kid a "potato head".

I need to look up some of the movies ya'll have mentioned . . .

Edited by PeacefulOne - Nov 11 2012 at 2:48am
ThABxBoRoUgH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThABxBoRoUgH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 1:48am
Ugh the movie "Sanctum" when the women drowns during the deep sea diving. The way she gasped in the water and just stopped. Freak the hell out of me.
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 6:16am
Love and Basketball-When Sanaa is dancing with Boris Kudjoe and Omar is dancing with Gabrielle Union and Sanaa looks over at Omar and he stares her down hard..his nose flares up and his eyes go into bedroom mode..makes my toes curl every single time I see that scene!

The Wood-When ole boy is sitting in the class watching the clock because Melinda Williams brother in the movie was going to beat him up.."...the time was cracking today!"

Poetic Justice-When Janet is standing outside of the mail truck and her and Tupac are cursing each other out. "Go 'head and walk do your fat azz thighs some good!" Janet sure did lose all that weight after that movie and came out with That's the Way Love Goes

Lovely Bones-The moment she realizes she is in trouble and tries to leave

The Notebook-When they die together in the bed

Kill Bill-When she is in the coffin trying to get out..I was feeling claustrophobic just watching that scene

I Spit On Your Grave-When they all rape the girl

Edited by khivey - Nov 11 2012 at 6:17am
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 8:16am
Gladiator, when the emperor was talking to his Commodus  before his commodus killed him:
Commodus: All I've ever wanted was to live up to you, Caesar. Father. 
Marcus Aurelius: Commodus. Your faults as a son is my failure as a father.

I always thought those words from marcus were strong. 
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 8:20am
Two Lovers: The whole movie kind of was awkward. They both seemed mentally disturbed to me even though they weren't supposed to me. I feel like they were both slightly autistic. I can't explain it. 
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 8:52am
last episode of scandal when Olivia Pope was wearing that sweater in the last scene.

I really want that sweater
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style