Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedFilm scenes that have stayed with you?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 2:07pm
dead pres,

when cutty throws money in the car,

when cutty pistol whips larenz in the hallway, that whole scene include when he asks him if she blows him and how he taught her that and now he is getting all that free loving

and when that Brotha said 'money to burn'

in too deep 'Brotha im GOD' and 'if i were you id pick up that Brothas tongue and finish the job my damn self'

Sponsored Links

whitrhymes View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 2:08pm
This Christmas - When Regina King gets her husband all oily and wet and beats him with a belt on the bathroom floor. LOL

Waiting to Exhale - Angela Bassett when she's getting her ex-husbands things ready to burn and she's yelling "Get your sh$t, get your sh$t and get OUT!!" and subsequent scene where she is calmly smoking watching his car burn. LOVE IT

The Great Debaters- Where Journee Smollett is debating at the school that wouldn't let them debate inside the building where she's saying "Well, would you kindly tell me when that day is gonna come? Is it going to come tomorrow? Is it going to come next week? In a hundred years? Never? No, the time for justice, the time for freedom, and the time for equality is always, is always right now!"

-and also when Samantha slapped the snot out of Henry and Dezel says "resolved".
Twilight - When Edward walks in to the cafeteria and Bella sees him for the first time... Embarrassed Clap

The Five Heartbeats - After a show they're at a club and a man leaves his womamn while he goes to get drinks on his way back he see her leaving with JT and yells "every night I got to fight to prove my love!"  And Duck follows behind him grinning.

-When Eddie trys to rejoin The Heartbeats after he's been replaced and he comes to them in one of their tired old gold suits, opens his jacket and says "Binnnnngg!"

-And at the end of the movie when he and Babydoll are singing at Choirboy's church

-and also when they're on stage and they tell Choirboy to go to church and he shuts it down.

-and finally when Duck's sister is singing in their bedroom with the broom "We haven't finished yet"  that little girl had some pipes!

ETA and how could I forget when Big Red hung Bird out of the window and made him repeat his office hours.

Edited by whitrhymes - Nov 12 2012 at 2:12pm
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

LOL  elvira was like don't flatter yourself pimp...LOL

LOL
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 2:15pm
Lean on me:

-When he took kid on the rooftop and asked him if he was smoking crack
-The boys singing Eastside high in the bathroom

Juice

When tupac met dude at his locker. and he like " i am crazy but u know what else i dont give a fu¢k....i aint sh!t i aint nevah gonna be sh!t and u less of a man than me" <---sh!t got real!
whitrhymes View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by khivey khivey wrote:

Love and Basketball-When Sanaa is dancing with Boris Kudjoe and Omar is dancing with Gabrielle Union and Sanaa looks over at Omar and he stares her down hard..his nose flares up and his eyes go into bedroom mode..makes my toes curl every single time I see that scene!

Yessss

The Wood-When ole boy is sitting in the class watching the clock because Melinda Williams brother in the movie was going to beat him up.."...the time was cracking today!"

When Mike is getting his a$$ beat by Stacey and he says "You think my sister a h*e or something" and he says "Naw I think she purty"

Poetic Justice-When Janet is standing outside of the mail truck and her and Tupac are cursing each other out. "Go 'head and walk do your fat azz thighs some good!" Janet sure did lose all that weight after that movie and came out with That's the Way Love Goes
And when she says "you don't even keep you effin nails clean!"
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 2:25pm
bridesmaids...when they were lookin at the dresses and all got sick..CryLOLLOLLOL

inuyasha
the movie (which part i dont know) inuyasha was turning into a demon and kagome had to kiss him to bring him back...or something like that. Cry

Edited by Lady ICE - Nov 12 2012 at 2:27pm
Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 2:31pm
Krush Groove - the all you can eat scene with the fat boys and the tender love scene with shelia e and blair underwood
Set it Off - when latifah went out like a G and jada's face when she slept with that guy for money for her brother's college only to learn he was not going.

New Jack City - so many. when wesley shot the guy who was walking ass out in the beginning, am i my brother's keeper part and the sit your $5 ass down scene.

Purple Rain - darlin nikki scene

A Bronx Tale - when sunny died at the end and the motocycle scene. they whipped some ass.

Goodfellas - when the henry beat down karen's neighbor for throwing her out of the car.

Platoon - the end scene when the guy was down on his knees

Top Gun - when goose died.

A different World - not a movie, but on the show when dwayne asked whitley to marry him at her wedding of another guy. loved the way he crashed the wedding.

bg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 2:33pm
Trading places...when they were on the train and Eddie Murphy was dressed as Nikki Umbutu from Cameroon...i die laughing whenever i see that LOL
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

when wood harris pulls the jeep over to smack the dudes on the corner with marlon and dwayne in the car,

" pull over..
What Nycca? we got places to be
pull over!
what?..I aint pu....
PULL THE F*CK OVER!!!!"

* Motaw Gets out of 4Runner.. "Where my money?! "*Smacks up dudes on the corner *boog and Kyle look with open jaws* *Motaw gets back in the car.

"See yall gotta be SOLDIERS!"
Marlon: "Umm Nycca, you need a roll model.. a hug or something"

lmao

Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by kkscottdale kkscottdale wrote:

Originally posted by Eden. Eden. wrote:

when bernadine in front of her vanity arguing with john

would it help if she was black?

no it would be help if you were black

lolol

and gloria and bernadine sitting in the bleachers

and bernadine says im not strong like you and gloria kinda gives that 'if you only knew' look

lol when filomina creeps up on dominico on the phone and tells him shes alive and well in matrimonio *tears*

in the pokemon movie, when all the pokemon start crying when ash turns to stone and when pikachu is shocking him.

First time I ever cried for a damn cartoon!!!!!!!!!!Cry

glad i'm not the only one! that was so tragic Cry
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>
  Share Topic