Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Filipino Hair! 4+ Month Review!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
missashleybxo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missashleybxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Filipino Hair! 4+ Month Review!
    Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 1:14pm
Hey guys! I've been a lurker for quite a while now and before I start the review I just want to say thank you to everyone in the BHM community I have learned SO much from all of youEmbarrassed
I wasn't planning on giving a review at all so I hope you guys forgive me for the lack of pictures of my wefts and the hair before I installed it! I ordered this hair in May from http://myfilipinohair.trustpass.alibaba.com - THE FILIPINO HUMAN HAIR PROCESSING AND DEVELOPMENT CORP. through Alibaba.

I spoke to Annalyn who answered all of my questions quickly. I payed $202 including shipping through PayPal and received the hair 4 days later through DHL. The hair came wrapped in a newspaper and had no smell and no nits! The weft construction of the hair was okay, it wasn't perfect but it was do-able.

I ordered 3 bundles of 14, 16, and 18 slightly wavy. I used all three bundles. The hair is true to length! The color of the hair is a natural black with slight brown tones in it that is only visible in direct sunlight. All the hair was really soft and the ends looked great! I asked Anna to make sure the hair was not silky and she delivered on that!

The hair barely tangles or sheds but I did seal my wefts and I have not cut the tracks so that most definitely contributes to the fact that it doesn't shed. The hair surprisingly blends with my relaxed hair very well BUT I do find that I'm flat ironing my hair a lot more than usual Cry

I have used this hair for a little over 4 months now in two different installs and it is still beautiful! The hair is very low maintenance and is thick and full of body! It holds a curl extremely well!!

Overall, I love the hair and I definitely recommend it and I will most likely purchase again!

If you have any more questions let me know!
Xo
Sponsored Links

Pretty_Thick_Me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pretty_Thick_Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 1:24pm
Where are the pictures?
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 1:27pm
Pics?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote missashleybxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 1:32pm

^ When I first installed the hair (Ignore the crazy flashLOL)

^ A couple of hours after curling the hair with a curling wand

^ Day old curls : )

^ Three days after curling my hair

^ 4 days after curling my hair

Washed it and braided it to wear it wavy

esha wants hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote esha wants hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 2:03pm
Beautiful Hair!! and Beautiful Lady Embarrassed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missashleybxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 2:24pm
aw! thank you Embarrassed
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 3:07pm
I was thinking I know she didn't give all these details and NODAYUMPICS...... LOL

Very pretty.....
aussieBlush View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aussieBlush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 5:03pm
Very pretty hair Hun...
How easily does it curl and how long does it hold a curl because I've heard some girls complain that the hair doesn't curl too well
sweetvirgo2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetvirgo2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 5:08pm
Nice
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 5:56pm
Beautiful pictures and good review missashleybxo
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>