Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

FIBROIDS: Alternatives to Hysterectomy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 9:24am
wow, this thread was a roller-coaster! i am happy you finally have the correct diagnosis and I pray that you have a speedy recovery from the pain you're experiencing. 
Sponsored Links

cutie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 1:22am
I typed a very long post earlier but stupid bhm woudn't post it.....

anyone read about the correlation between  relaxers and fibroid growth?
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 2:47am
Oh my, what an emotional roller coaster

How wonderful that it's not cancer!

I wish you fast healing and for the pain to fade quickly. If you're running 25 miles a week ( ) then I'm sure you'll do great in physical therapy, cause you're cleeaaarlly not lazy like some of us (me) and you push yourself
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 7:32am
Originally posted by cutie cutie wrote:

I typed a very long post earlier but stupid bhm woudn't post it.....

anyone read about the correlation between  relaxers and fibroid growth?

Um I have not heard of that but I haven't used a relaxer since ... 1969 and I had fibroids. I really don't think there can be a connection.

Black women are more prone to get fibrods for other reasons ..  though they affect women regardless of color.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 12:04pm
Great, great news  I would be very hesitant to have any surgery on my back because I have never really seen/heard that go well.  So happy to hear they have said rest and heal.  Take your time and let your body do the work for you!! 
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 8:32pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hRCOmcOplA
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 9:53pm
I know situations and circumstances vary but I would definetly recommend researching as much as possible to make an informed decision when considering a hysterectomy. "A panel convened by - the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists found that 76% of all hysterectomies performed today do not meet the criteria for this surgery.

A lot of doctors don't take the time to talk about the long term effects.

Edited by Prtybrwneye_z - Sep 02 2014 at 9:54pm
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 10:08pm
Sometimes you have no other choice. I tried everything under the sun before I had mine, trust. They kept coming back. This is not a decision you take lightly.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 11:43pm
Originally posted by Prtybrwneye_z Prtybrwneye_z wrote:

I know situations and circumstances vary but I would definetly recommend researching as much as possible to make an informed decision when considering a hysterectomy. "A panel convened by - the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists found that 76% of all hysterectomies performed today do not meet the criteria for this surgery.

A lot of doctors don't take the time to talk about the long term effects.
Hysterectomies are big money when it comes to "the medical industry" we have to learn how to take ownership of our own amazing machines, we can't relay on Doctors to heal us....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 11:57pm
Lets post what has worked from anyone that has healed from this- I have many friends who can benefit from learning What actually works
I know for sure- this has an emotional component- ( women who hold on or stuff emotions are more prone to this, not releasing creativity and diet like most body issues diet is a big factor
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic