Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

FIBROIDS: Alternatives to Hysterectomy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 9:55pm
In my prayers!!! HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug
Sponsored Links

GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 10:33pm
My mom is scheduled for her myomectomy week after next.

She's been able to shink them by taking Vitex/Chastberry...but ahe hasnt been able to completely get rid of them...

She's suffered from heavy bleeding as a result of her fibroids for years...she bleeds so heavily, her doctor approved her for leave under FMLA during her menstrual cycle.
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 10:35pm
You are in my prayers TGD...
Gia2009 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gia2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 11:34pm
Praying for you and sending positive vibes and that God will relieve you of your pain so you can feel better again. I'm so sorry you have to go through this!
Xamaycana View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xamaycana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 6:26am
Sending prayers and positive thoughts your way.  Hug
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 6:57am
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

My sister is scheduled for a hysterectomy at the end of may.She is in extreme pain until then. She seriously screams out in pain.She will be having the one that spares her cervix Ii forget what she said it's called. She is extremely dramatic so I am going to help out the second two weeks with my mom.

My mom had her cervix removed she said that doctors tell you how beneficial it is for you but neglect to tell you how it impacts your partner.

How does it impact the partner?

Umm I think she might mean the size of your 'garage'. Smile

I was always averag sized (never had kids) but when they remove the uterus along with the cervix .. they create a kind of 'pocket' where everything used to be. Eventually your other organs fill in the vacancy .. but your va jay jay is kind of shorter and a bit tighter.

I was told about this in advance and also told that it will eventually stretch to accommidate your partner if he is large. So now I am kindof tight to my partnrer ... but he likes it. Smile

Another side effect that someone else mentioned is that sometimes you have trouble holding your urine. A bit peeks out. This is because the pelvic floor is so cloise to your bladder. I have had this on occasion but the peeking is just a bit and then I get to the toliet.

They do have an operation they can give you that basically puts a net inside you to hold everything in place ... from where your uterus used to be. It us 100% effective.
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 7:03am
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

My mom is scheduled for her myomectomy week after next.

She's been able to shink them by taking Vitex/Chastberry...but ahe hasnt been able to completely get rid of them...

She's suffered from heavy bleeding as a result of her fibroids for years...she bleeds so heavily, her doctor approved her for leave under FMLA during her menstrual cycle.

That's how heavy mine were too!

I work out of my home 90% of the time so THANK GOD I was able to stay near the bathroom during those times and did not have to go to the office.

Sometimes I would be all 'buffered up' if you know what I mean and walk 5 minutes to the grocery store and before 10 minutes of shopping was over .. I would have to hurry and buy my food because ... it was starting to LEAK! I usually got home just in time - if you can imagine.

So yep, you need to be HOME during those times. It is debilitating. 

Edited by Printer_Ink - Aug 31 2013 at 7:07am
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 7:05am
Originally posted by ThatGurlD ThatGurlD wrote:

Not a fibroid.  Cry  Been sobbing all day.  Now I'm in the hospital.  Next they will do an MRI.  I'm hoping against hope that it's simple with an even more simple fix.  Today I can't walk.  So I'll be staying in the hospital for a while.

God is sovereign.  Nothing too big for Him.  In my weakness, He is strong.

Ohh I feel for you. Please take care. I am thinking of you .. please let us know what they find out.

Take care! BIG HUG!!
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 9:04am
Hug
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 10:48am
sending hugs and prayers
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>