Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Eating Healthy
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Fiber question

Post Reply Post Reply

Bootiful Cream

Author
bweave_itn08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bweave_itn08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fiber question
    Posted: Jul 13 2012 at 9:10am
Which fiber supplement is really good?  I'm considering Fibercon and metamucil.  I want one I can mix in liquid.  Do any of you have a preference?  I really need to up my fiber intake.
Sponsored Links

missdeeluxe View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missdeeluxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2012 at 8:25pm
I've been taking Metamucil fiber pills for the last few months and they work great! The down side is you have to take 6 a day minimum Ermm I've heard their drink mix is good too, doesn't taste nasty or anything.
Gia2009 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gia2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2012 at 2:46pm
Or you can take prune juice. It has fiber, but be careful because in 24 hours after drinking it, you will be in the bathroom almost all day. 
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2012 at 1:20pm
Just eat more variety of vegetables to get a good dose of fiber. 
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 11:48pm
Flaxseed ground (or flaxseed meal) has plenty of fiber, so I get a teaspoon or tablespoon, depending of the quantity of ingredients, and mix it with the fruits and veggies I am throwing in the blender to make myself a smoothie. I never taste it, and the man at the health store told me the golden flaxseed I bought has a nuttier taste, but since I was using for a smoothie, I wouldn't taste it.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic