Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - feminism is to blame for breakdown of the family
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

feminism is to blame for breakdown of the family

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 8:04pm
And yes white feminism has and always will be in favor of white women.

One of the few things that anger me in this world is white women complaining about other minorities and affirmative action.
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

I mean....white lady feminism has never been good for anyone other than white ladies, so Imma agree with a "but..."

Eh I agree for the most part but to say that it had absolutely no effect on black women ehhhhhh ok.
But I do agree that white feminism and black feminism stand on completely different grounds.

I wrote a status in November and it opened up some very interesting dialogue

Jones updated her status.
"While my uterus is proud of all the newly elected women in the Senate , I just can't seem to allay the nagging suspicion that Feminsim as it stands today is a white woman's war."
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I mean....white lady feminism has never been good for anyone other than white ladies, so Imma agree with a "but..."

Eh I agree for the most part but to say that it had absolutely no effect on black women ehhhhhh ok.
But I do agree that white feminism and black feminism stand on completely different grounds.

"While my uterus is proud of all the newly elected women in the Senate , I just can't seem to allay the nagging suspicion that Feminsim as it stands today is a white woman's war."

Completely agree.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 8:22pm

always has been

I actually hate when they talk about it at my job b/c their white asses are not thinking about me
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 8:24pm
So men are off the hook eh?
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 8:26pm

Didnt say that. 
Said it's solely beneficial to white women. 
Of course black women were effected, they probably thought they were benefiting from it in the beginning. But, seeing as there has to be a distinction between black and white brands of feminism, I feel it's safe to say that we get no real benefit from the white woman's cause. 
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 8:28pm

Lamp
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 8:35pm
You said it hasn't been good for anyone but white women.

That's what I disagree with, I believe we got some fringe benefits.
Intended or not

Our battles are different though. I definitely agree with that.
We've never been fighting for the same things

Edited by jonesable - Jan 03 2013 at 8:36pm
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 8:42pm
When you have kids, you kinda need to choose.is your priority gonna be in the home or the workforce? Are you going to work full time or be a part time mom? This is mainly for the privilege rich yt whiny women who feel like they prove something by having a nanny raise the kids and not cook home foods...not the women who work out of necessity.and I will be honest, some of the poorer working women could have made better family planning choices as well

When someone isn't home majority of time with the kids, they do suffer and that does break down the family.yes I agree.

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

where is the why?

lol yeah, i couldn't find it.

i don't see how the women's rights movement could have been to blame for the breakdown of the family when there would've never been a need for the movement had there been equality and respect inside and outside the home.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic