Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Female PICS stars more happier than Regular women
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Female PICS stars more happier than Regular women

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

College students ain't happy.

Don't I know it
Sponsored Links

modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 3:21pm
I don't think it's hard to believe that a p.orn star could have a better body image than an average chick. You have to have some level of comfort to be willing to take it all off on a regular basis knowing that thousands if not millions may see every nook and cranny on your body.

I think a lot of people like to think that people who work in the adult industry can't be well adjusted just because it is a fringe industry. Like assuming that all strippers are drug heads/alcoholics, etc. Not always the case. Although those industries aren't for me, I don't side eye anyone who gets into it. To each his own.
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 3:36pm
awesome PICS stars are happy. Thumbs Up now i can feel relief from watching PICS *phew*. like really?
their mental status wasn't going to influence me viewing their work in the first place because my intellect is not what PICS is stimulating. now lets stop wasting money on frivolous research goodness. 
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

Is it time to toss those stereotypes about female PICS stars being "damaged goods" with serious daddy issues? A new study published in the Journal of Sex Research has found that women who work as adult entertainers have better self-esteem, better body image, higher energy levels and a more positive outlook than other women. The research, which compared 177, er, "actresses" with a sample of similar women, also found there's no truth to the belief that female PICS stars are more likely to have been sexually abused as children. However, feminist commentator Dawn Foster cautioned that the study shouldn't provide an excuse to gloss over the "exploitative aspects" of the PICS industry. [Source]

Click to see more on msnNOW.com, updated 24 hours a day.

Read more:

Watching PICS might improve men's weightlifting performance Man fights neighbors' loud gospel music by blaring PICS video

Link: http://now.msn.com/female-PICS-stars...an-other-women

lmao. They better be more energetic than my lazy ass.

As for happier? Getting spit/shat on/farted/pooped/cummed on doesn't seem all that appealing to me....
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 3:41pm

wtf is this shyt?  i was freakin estatic when i was in college!!!!!!!!!

what are yall doin????
teendiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

i would happier too if i was paid to have sex all day and get head all day, experiencing multiple orgasms
umm yay

Lmao
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

wtf is this shyt?  i was freakin estatic when i was in college!!!!!!!!!

what are yall doin????
I was only 'not happy' in the first half of my last semester. I was really over undergrad at that point.LOL
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Is it time to toss those stereotypes about female PICS stars being "damaged goods" with serious daddy issues? A new study published in the Journal of Sex Research has found that women who work as adult entertainers have better self-esteem, better body image, higher energy levels and a more positive outlook than other women. The research, which compared 177, er, "actresses" with a sample of similar women, also found there's no truth to the belief that female PICS stars are more likely to have been sexually abused as children. However, feminist commentator Dawn Foster cautioned that the study shouldn't provide an excuse to gloss over the "exploitative aspects" of the PICS industry. [Source]

Read more:

Watching PICS might improve men's weightlifting performance Man fights neighbors' loud gospel music by blaring PICS video

Link: http://now.msn.com/female-PICS-stars...an-other-women

As for happier? Getting spit/shat on/farted/pooped/cummed on doesn't seem all that appealing to me....

I have a friend who does p.orn. They let you choose what you're comfortable with doing, so you don't have to have certain bodily functions done on you if you don't want to. Again, it's really about what people are into. Some ppl are into keeping it missionary and some people like a bit of variety.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

i would happier too if i was paid to have sex all day and get head all day, experiencing multiple orgasms
umm yay

Most of them don't even orgasm and are coked up.
fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

<div id="post_message_45340646">Is it time to toss those stereotypes about female PICS stars being "damaged goods" with serious daddy issues? A new study published in the Journal of Sex Research has found that women who work as adult entertainers have better self-esteem, better body image, higher energy levels and a more positive outlook than other women. The research, which compared 177, er, "actresses" with a sample of similar women, also found there's no truth to the belief that female PICS stars are more likely to have been sexually abused as children. However, feminist commentator Dawn Foster cautioned that the study shouldn't provide an excuse to gloss over the "exploitative aspects" of the PICS industry. [Source]

Read more:

Link: http://now.msn.com/female-PICS-stars...an-other-women<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

I have a friend who does p.orn. They let you choose what you're comfortable with doing, so you don't have to have certain bodily functions done on you if you don't want to. Again, it's really about what people are into. Some ppl are into keeping it missionary and some people like a bit of variety.

That's true. Out of curiosity(I swear ) I looked at the form you have to fill out if your interested in being in the industry and you can check off the things your willing to do like anal, interracial, threesomes etc. the more you're willing to do the more you get paid I guess.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>