Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Female PICS stars more happier than Regular women
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Female PICS stars more happier than Regular women

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Four data collectors initially recruited participants at the university using the three criteria; students were given extra credit in a class for their participation. For those cases that remained unmatched, the same data collectors were provided access at a regional airport where they used a screening process to identify individuals who met the criteria and agreed to participate in the study. There was no incentive provided to respondents at the airport, although it was believed that the airport setting would provide an environment with access to a variety of women who had time available to complete a survey.

So their matched sample pool were mostly college females from an obscure university in Pensylvania, and a few women who answered the survey at an airport.  Sorry that doesn't begin to represent all women by any means.

If this study took into account the thousands of women of all ages, statuses, economic backgrounds and such and then compared their findings with 1000 responses from pic actresses, I'd be more impressed.

This is how most studies like this are done.

18 year old asian woman was matched with 18 year old asian woman.

Sponsored Links

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Four data collectors initially recruited participants at the university using the three criteria; students were given extra credit in a class for their participation. For those cases that remained unmatched, the same data collectors were provided access at a regional airport where they used a screening process to identify individuals who met the criteria and agreed to participate in the study. There was no incentive provided to respondents at the airport, although it was believed that the airport setting would provide an environment with access to a variety of women who had time available to complete a survey.

So their matched sample pool were mostly college females from an obscure university in Pensylvania, and a few women who answered the survey at an airport.  Sorry that doesn't begin to represent all women by any means.

If this study took into account the thousands of women of all ages, statuses, economic backgrounds and such and then compared their findings with 1000 responses from pic actresses, I'd be more impressed.

This is how most studies like this are done.

18 year old asian woman was matched with 18 year old asian woman.

lol yep

college students are cheap and plentiful
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 1:54pm
I still dont believe their sample was diverse or large enough for it to hold any weight towards my current opinion. 
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 1:59pm
Goooosh...I want to add my two cents so desperately!

But I have to run Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

I also wanna lurk some other threads before logging out. LOL

Got damn it! lol

I will say this. For the record I represent a well adjusted former teamdropitlikeitshot. Well....I would like to think so. 

When I first signed up for BHM I made it a personal mission of sorts to let that be known.
I guess in hopes of dispelling myths surrounding the temperament, background and personality of women that choose such a field.

We used to have such a robust selection of teamdropitlikeitshot. LOL
Many of which were friendly, outgoing, candid......

Meanwhile some of the most hateful women on here are society darlings? imjussayin. 

Because I stand alone...it's difficult for me to engage in these sort of topics without feeling....vulnerable. lol

I have more to add. But this study doesn't come as a surprise to me one bit.

Disclaimer; I was not ever in any shape or form a PICS star. lol. Gotta make that clear. Nonetheless, the sex industry is the sex industry is the sex industry. 

Edited by SeducTress - Nov 27 2012 at 2:00pm
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I still dont believe their sample was diverse or large enough for it to hold any weight towards my current opinion. 

That's cool. But you can toss out pretty much all studies then. But maybe that's what some in here already do (unless it conveniently supports whatever issue they are standing on).

I think it's worth repeating that the researchers are not writing these articles and headlines. Journalist looking for stories are cherry picking things and posting these (not well written) articles. They are the ones writing 'happier'.

Seems many reeeeeally want to discredit the surveys for whatever reason. I don't really care either way. I just don't see why it's such a stretch for young sexually open people (and i'll pigeonhole PICS stars into that corner even though there are non-PICS stars who are sexually open) to have better body image, more energy and self esteem than similarly aged people who may have less time or incentive to focus on their bodies.

Edited by Random Thoughts - Nov 27 2012 at 2:08pm
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 2:14pm
i would happier too if i was paid to have sex all day and get head all day, experiencing multiple orgasms
umm yay
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 2:21pm

That's cool. But you can toss out pretty much all studies then. But maybe that's what some in here already do (unless it conveniently supports whatever issue they are standing on).

I think it's worth repeating that the researchers are not writing these articles and headlines. Journalist looking for stories are cherry picking things and posting these (not well written) articles. They are the ones writing 'happier'.

Seems many reeeeeally want to discredit the surveys for whatever reason. I don't really care either way. I just don't see why it's such a stretch for young sexually open people (and i'll pigeonhole PICS stars into that corner even though there are non-PICS stars who are sexually open) to have better body image, more energy and self esteem than similarly aged people who may have less time or incentive to focus on their bodies.

I consider the source with all studies as well as the way it was conducted. I dont think any person should base their opinions on a study alone. Because the same thing can be done in a different segment of the US and have a different out come depending on if its an area with more conservative or liberal ppl.

As far as sexually open thats what i was getting at when I said did they seek women who are sexually  satisfied. On average many women are not sexually satisfied  however if this study was done with those who are vs those in the industry I don't think the numbers would have been much different at all. On average I think women in general who are satisfied sexually and are sexually open tend to develop a higher self esteem,or body image. Its not hard to have a better view of ur body if u go into a industry where you know for sure the ppl ur producing material for will find u sexy and attractive. They are told this on a daily basis unlike ur average woman. They are admired and have somewhat a fan base  and celebrity around them which also helps the ego unlike ur average woman.

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 2:43pm

I consider the source with all studies as well as the way it was conducted. I dont think any person should base their opinions on a study alone. Because the same thing can be done in a different segment of the US and have a different out come depending on if its an area with more conservative or liberal ppl.

As far as sexually open thats what i was getting at when I said did they seek women who are sexually  satisfied. On average many women are not sexually satisfied  however if this study was done with those who are vs those in the industry I don't think the numbers would have been much different at all. On average I think women in general who are satisfied sexually and are sexually open tend to develop a higher self esteem,or body image. Its not hard to have a better view of ur body if u go into a industry where you know for sure the ppl ur producing material for will find u sexy and attractive. They are told this on a daily basis unlike ur average woman. They are admired and have somewhat a fan base  and celebrity around them which also helps the ego unlike ur average woman.

sounds like you should do a study
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 2:51pm
On average I think women in general who are satisfied sexually and are sexually open tend to develop a higher self esteem,or body image. Its not hard to have a better view of ur body if u go into a industry where you know for sure the ppl ur producing material for will find u sexy and attractive. They are told this on a daily basis unlike ur average woman. They are admired and have somewhat a fan base  and celebrity around them which also helps the ego unlike ur average woman.

Very good points G Kisses.

I clicked on the link and the actual article from MSN is gone.  I wanted to see what the journalist spin was on this.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 2:57pm
College students ain't happy.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>