Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Female PICS stars more happier than Regular women
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair
 

Female PICS stars more happier than Regular women

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream



Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 10 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 132570
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

No shade but sex workers are paid to sell a fictional reality 

So taking them at their word that they are happy, when they know the results will be used for the journal of sex research?




But they weren't paid for their honesty (or dishonesty).


Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 13 2009
Location: Cambodia
Status: Offline
Points: 46891
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 1:00pm
I bet Scandinavian Pron stars in Sweden and Denmark are happy as shyt!.


I need to meet them.. 


pronto.
Back to Top
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 12 2008
Location: CrackaIsland
Status: Offline
Points: 402627
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 1:07pm
Do yall think female p0rn stars who already know the reputation of female PICS stars would say otherwise tho? I mean its their bread and butter why would they say something that would hurt their current profession. I do believe that there are some women who are in the sex industry that are truly happy but at the same time I don't think they are happier than ur average woman as a whole. The only 1 up they got on ur average woman is that aside from fetish films they can rest assure that the peen they fugg is gonna be a fatty.

I would be interested in how those numbers compare to the women who arent in p0rn who are also sexually satisfied.
Back to Top
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 10 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 132570
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Do yall think female p0rn stars who already know the reputation of female PICS stars would say otherwise tho? I mean its their bread and butter why would they say something that would hurt their current profession. I do believe that there are some women who are in the sex industry that are truly happy but at the same time I don't think they are happier than ur average woman as a whole. The only 1 up they got on ur average woman is that aside from fetish films they can rest assure that the peen they fugg is gonna be a fatty.

I would be interested in how those numbers compare to the women who arent in p0rn who are also sexually satisfied.


They do it all of the time.

Just in the past 3-4 years, (since ive started listening to foxxhole radio/reach around radio; they have PICS stars on all of the time) I've heard interviews of them where they openly talk about the industry. Some go in on aspects that they hate. The stars and relative unknowns.

Howard Stern has PICS stars on his show all of the time. Some talk about their sex abuse. Some talk about daddy issues. Some talk about not liking sex. This could hurt their current profession and add to the belief that sex workers are *&%^$#@Eed up damaged goods, but they speak on it anyways.

I get that what you are getting at. PICS stars doing what it takes (lying on a servery) in the hopes of somehow changing americas view of the industry. But I don't see 177 individual PICS stars, conspiring to answer these kinds of questions in a way to make their profession look good.

1.
What is your sexual orientation?
2.
What was the age of the first time you had sexual intercourse?
3.
Were you a victim of childhood sexual abuse?
4.
How many different sexual partners have you had in your lifetime? [The PICS actresses were instructed not to count partners within the industry, unless it occurred outside of their work.]
5.
How many different sexual partners have you had during the past 12 months? [The PICS actresses were instructed not count partners within the industry, unless it occurred outside of their work.]
6.
Assume that you are considering a relationship with someone and the topic of their “sexual history” comes up. What is the ideal number of sexual partners they should have had?
7.
On a 10-point scale (1 = not concerned at all and 10 = very concerned), how concerned are you about catching an STD?
8.
On a 100-point scale (0 = none and 100 = definite), if a person had unprotected sex with someone whom they just met, what would you estimate the probability that they might catch an STD?
9.
On a 10-point scale (1 = not at all and 10 = very much), how much do you enjoy sex?
10.
On a 100-point scale (0 = not likely at all and 100 = definitely), estimate the likelihood that you would use a condom if having heterosexual sex with someone for the first time.




Edited by Random Thoughts - Nov 27 2012 at 1:24pm
Back to Top
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 27 2005
Location: Delta Quadrant
Status: Offline
Points: 78601
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 1:45pm
Four data collectors initially recruited participants at the university using the three criteria; students were given extra credit in a class for their participation. For those cases that remained unmatched, the same data collectors were provided access at a regional airport where they used a screening process to identify individuals who met the criteria and agreed to participate in the study. There was no incentive provided to respondents at the airport, although it was believed that the airport setting would provide an environment with access to a variety of women who had time available to complete a survey.


So their matched sample pool were mostly college females from an obscure university in Pensylvania, and a few women who answered the survey at an airport.  Sorry that doesn't begin to represent all women by any means.

If this study took into account the thousands of women of all ages, statuses, economic backgrounds and such and then compared their findings with 1000 responses from pic actresses, I'd be more impressed.


Back to Top
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 10 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 132570
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Four data collectors initially recruited participants at the university using the three criteria; students were given extra credit in a class for their participation. For those cases that remained unmatched, the same data collectors were provided access at a regional airport where they used a screening process to identify individuals who met the criteria and agreed to participate in the study. There was no incentive provided to respondents at the airport, although it was believed that the airport setting would provide an environment with access to a variety of women who had time available to complete a survey.


So their matched sample pool were mostly college females from an obscure university in Pensylvania, and a few women who answered the survey at an airport.  Sorry that doesn't begin to represent all women by any means.

If this study took into account the thousands of women of all ages, statuses, economic backgrounds and such and then compared their findings with 1000 responses from pic actresses, I'd be more impressed.




This is how most studies like this are done.

18 year old asian woman was matched with 18 year old asian woman.


Back to Top
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 12 2008
Location: CrackaIsland
Status: Offline
Points: 402627
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 1:54pm
I still dont believe their sample was diverse or large enough for it to hold any weight towards my current opinion. 
Back to Top
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 03 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 54602
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 1:59pm
Goooosh...I want to add my two cents so desperately!

But I have to run Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

I also wanna lurk some other threads before logging out. LOL

Got damn it! lol

I will say this. For the record I represent a well adjusted former teamdropitlikeitshot. Well....I would like to think so. 

When I first signed up for BHM I made it a personal mission of sorts to let that be known.
I guess in hopes of dispelling myths surrounding the temperament, background and personality of women that choose such a field.

We used to have such a robust selection of teamdropitlikeitshot. LOL
Many of which were friendly, outgoing, candid......

Meanwhile some of the most hateful women on here are society darlings? imjussayin. 

Because I stand alone...it's difficult for me to engage in these sort of topics without feeling....vulnerable. lol

I have more to add. But this study doesn't come as a surprise to me one bit.

Disclaimer; I was not ever in any shape or form a PICS star. lol. Gotta make that clear. Nonetheless, the sex industry is the sex industry is the sex industry. 


Edited by SeducTress - Nov 27 2012 at 2:00pm
Back to Top
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 10 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 132570
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I still dont believe their sample was diverse or large enough for it to hold any weight towards my current opinion. 


That's cool. But you can toss out pretty much all studies then. But maybe that's what some in here already do (unless it conveniently supports whatever issue they are standing on).

I think it's worth repeating that the researchers are not writing these articles and headlines. Journalist looking for stories are cherry picking things and posting these (not well written) articles. They are the ones writing 'happier'.

Seems many reeeeeally want to discredit the surveys for whatever reason. I don't really care either way. I just don't see why it's such a stretch for young sexually open people (and i'll pigeonhole PICS stars into that corner even though there are non-PICS stars who are sexually open) to have better body image, more energy and self esteem than similarly aged people who may have less time or incentive to focus on their bodies.




Edited by Random Thoughts - Nov 27 2012 at 2:08pm
Back to Top
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 21 2009
Location: your dreams
Status: Offline
Points: 146466
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 2:14pm
i would happier too if i was paid to have sex all day and get head all day, experiencing multiple orgasms
umm yay
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down