Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Female Editor's Pay Was 100K Less Than Counterpart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Female Editor's Pay Was 100K Less Than Counterpart

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 3:09pm

yeah feelings were caught

my feelings are very much into my pay

because well I need it to do things in life you know
Sponsored Links

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

a real job?

lmaooooooooooooooooo feelings def got caught

let me leave good luck guysBeerLOL

ROFL, I don't think she meant any harm by it. More like when you start on your career path.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by JasmineE02 JasmineE02 wrote:

And it happens everywhere.  My organization is for women and run by women....the handful of men employed there still get paid more. Stern Smile  I'm waiting for ish to go down.  LOL

this was so not the case when I worked for a woman owned company.  And she was black too so I was in the best of both worlds.

yay for woman in OP and other women doing the same.
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Originally posted by JasmineE02 JasmineE02 wrote:

And it happens everywhere.  My organization is for women and run by women....the handful of men employed there still get paid more. Stern Smile  I'm waiting for ish to go down.  LOL

this was so not the case when I worked for a woman owned company.  And she was black too so I was in the best of both worlds.

yay for woman in OP and other women doing the same.

I'm glad. Heart  The lady running things where I work is....*rubs temples* challenging.  
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

feelings of anger? not even a little bc i don't think your viewpoint is realistic and it shaped by your lack of real world experience of the corporate world. i can't be mad at ignorance.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 3:18pm
feelings of anger? not even a little bc i don't think your viewpoint is realistic and it shaped by your lack of real world experience of the corporate world. i can't be mad at ignorance.
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 3:18pm
Everyone doesn't have to be bothered by everything, even if it directly affects them.

Not knocking awareness at all. But we all choose where to spend our emotional energy. Some people don't want to spend it on futile endeavors and would rather focus on something else.

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 3:22pm

yeah I am assuming that is what is happening here maysay but I also think it is somewhat due to lack of "real world" experience
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Everyone doesn't have to be bothered by everything, even if it directly affects them.

Not knocking awareness at all. But we all choose where to spend our emotional energy. Some people don't want to spend it on futile endeavors and would rather focus on something else.

True, some people are leaders most are followers. I'm not offended more saddened. But I'm not disappointed because some views will only be changed when life slaps them up a little.

And why do you that it is futile?The women's suffrage movement wouldn't have happened if everyone just said, " Let's give up this is futile".
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 3:23pm
Wow, no wonder nothing gets done. Just mind your business amd do what your suppose to be doing while I screw you over. A damn shame how some folks think.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>
  Share Topic