Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Felon’s Mugshot Goes Viral

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7172737475 95>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 3.91  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

I know he already asked if any of that go fund me money can be put on his books

10% of $1,000,000 is $100,000 and the family is asking for $25,000 I don't get it

Attorney fees??

They said he had a public pretender
Sponsored Links

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 4:39pm
Damn, they framing him for rape. Jealousy of felons is real out here
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 8:20pm

Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

I know he already asked if any of that go fund me money can be put on his books

10% of $1,000,000 is $100,000 and the family is asking for $25,000 I don't get it

Attorney fees??

They said he had a public pretender

True-but think about it, if you had 25,000 would you want a private attorney or a public defender??
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 9:04pm
Considering this guys past convictions another conviction could effectively be a life sentence.

Even though there are no guarantees I would personally prefer a private attorney of my choice.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 11:15pm
why they so mad??? women can love a felon if they like.....LOL

I bet all these (nice guys) sitting around pissed as hell and saying women aint shyt...smh
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 11:56pm
where is jr with that poster of his
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 12:00am
His mug shot is nice..
I would never donate though.
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 12:53am

Jeremy Meeks' wife 'furious' over mug-shot fervor, friend says

Friend of Jeremy Meeks' wife on her reaction to husband's mug shot: 'She's furious'
A friend of Jeremy Meeks' wife says she is upset by the attention his mug shot has sparked via social media

The wife of Jeremy Meeks, the man whose Stockton police booking photo went viral, is not happy about all the Internet attention her husband is getting for his looks, according to a friend.

“I wouldn’t be surprised if you don’t see her at all in the cameras, because she’s upset,” said Simone Johnson, a friend of Meeks' wife, told CBS13. “She’s furious. Her man is in there and people are taking it as a joke, thinking it’s funny talking about his looks, saying all kinds of crazy things.”

Meeks, 30, was charged last Friday with illegally possessing a firearm, as well as other gun- and gang-related charges. He was also accused of violating his parole, prosecutors said.

In an interview with KXTV, Meeks said he's done things in his past that he should not have, but that he's not a hardened criminal. “I just want them to know that this is really not like me, I’m not some kingpin,” he said.

He told the news station that he spent years in prison for grand theft and that the teardrop tattoo on his cheekbone was for “doing some things in his past he is not proud of."

Meeks was arraigned on 11 felony counts and his bail was set at $1 million.

He attracted worldwide media attention Thursday after his booking photo was posted on the Stockton Police Department's Facebook page in connection with a law enforcement operation.

Not long after the photo went up on the site, someone created a fan page on Facebook for Meeks, which has received more than 39,500 likes.

The Stockton Police Department’s Facebook page soon went viral, garnering nearly 50,000 “likes,” 14,700 comments and more than 5,400 shares by that Friday morning.

The San Joaquin County district attorney's office detailed the circumstances under which the Internet sensation was arrested: Meeks was stopped by Stockton police about 6:30 a.m. Thursday after he and others were seen leaving a home where a search warrant was about to be executed. Meeks was the driver of a car with two passengers. One of them, 23-year-old Terry Bailey, is on probation and is facing similar charges.

Prosecutors allege that when officers searched the car, they found a 9-mm round and a loaded semiautomatic handgun, along with two extended magazines for the gun, according to the San Joaquin County district attorney's office.

Meeks' mother, Katherine Angier, has set up a fundraising page, partly to dispel what she says are stereotypes about her son, and partly to raise $25,000 for his legal defense.

"He's my son and he is so sweet," she said on the "Free Jeremy" page. "Please help him to get a fair trial or else he'll be railroaded."

Meeks has already served two years in state prison for a 2002 conviction on grand theft in Solano County, according to prosecutors.

Meeks and Bailey are also documented members of the Northside Gangster Crips, forming the basis for the gang allegations in the complaint, according to the district attorney's office.

All the attention Meeks' booking photo received apparently caught the felon off guard, according to an interview he gave to KXTV in Sacramento.

“I just visited my wife, and she said I like blew up all over Facebook,” Meeks told KXTV’s Nick Monacelli from jail last week.

The outpouring of admiration had yet to wane on the weekend. Comments ranged from the ubiquitous "Omg he's hot!!" to the more pointed.

"He's too fine to be a criminal. I got $10 on his bail," one woman wrote.

“He’s too pretty go to go jail…yet again,” added another.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-jeremy-meeks-wife-mug-shot-20140622-story.html

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 12:58am
His go fund me raised $3,509.00 so far.
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 1:03am
She need to be furious at her man who got himself locked up in the first place...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7172737475 95>