BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Felon’s Mugshot Goes Viral

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7071727374 95>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 3.91  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

What is pretty about this guy? Confused

His face has always been very punchable to me

LOL, what??? What dis nicca ever do to you? LOLLOLLOL
Sponsored Links

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 2:31pm
of course posters are joking 

What is there to be serious about

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 2:32pm
Of course I'm joking, i would never want to punch somebody's face Stern Smile

That's just my way of saying his face annoys me
I can't look at his or Teyana's face without being utterly annoyed for some strange reason
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

i was just trying to see if the tattoos matched!

LMAO, pics arent his- tats dont match, dick too thick not saying he couldn't have a thickums but timing/dick pics is  TOO perfect

I prefer his brother. and hauteshellbi is killing me! MINERAL OIL ENEMADeadDead
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

He's not cute. But I'm not understanding what's the hype. There are a lot of fine ass men in prison. I watch locked up all the time. 

lol this is true 

GyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllL I went to kingston's GP (general penitentiary) a few months back and wow just wow that's where all the men are and they don't have the regular stresses of life to deal with (car note, mortgage, kids jobs) they just sitting in there looking well preserved and fresh and THIRSSTTTTAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY 

That the cousin skeeter fellow right, i like/disliked him when i was younger (i preferred jett jackson) the best he looked was in some baseball movie
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 2:48pm
Now that Jett Jackson fellow...Ooooh we could've had it all. LOL Never knew if he was straight though but daaaamn I wanted him as a youngin.

Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

He's not cute. But I'm not understanding what's the hype. There are a lot of fine ass men in prison. I watch locked up all the time. 

lol this is true 

GyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllL I went to kingston's GP (general penitentiary) a few months back and wow just wow that's where all the men are and they don't have the regular stresses of life to deal with (car note, mortgage, kids jobs) they just sitting in there looking well preserved and fresh and THIRSSTTTTAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY 

That the cousin skeeter fellow right, i like/disliked him when i was younger (i preferred jett jackson) the best he looked was in some baseball movie
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 3:21pm
I get it alias Elle Varner has a punchable face to me I just can't stand her face idk what it is I think it's her mouth

**i love refill though ol girl can sang
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 4:07pm
so anybody have him in their avi yet? lol

(I can't see)
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

I know he already asked if any of that go fund me money can be put on his books

10% of $1,000,000 is $100,000 and the family is asking for $25,000 I don't get it

Attorney fees??
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 4:33pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

He gonna be feeling himself when he gets released.
That wife is as good as gone.

He's famous now! And that's his bottom b. she stayed when he was a no good felon, she'll stay now. It'll b just like how life was before, but with hotter side chicks and more pub. Maybe he can get a kardashian when he gets out.

lol..@ when he gets out 

2020? 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style