Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Felon’s Mugshot Goes Viral

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5556575859 95>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 3.91  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 9:41am
Someone posted the below; people are really pressed to stop the fundraiser:

His mom has been in serious trouble with the law as well with charges for drugs, aiding and abetting, trading property for welfare checks, and battery according to public record!

posted by Krystel Sanchez 18 mins ago

and some men are really saltyLOL:

He Is gay

posted by Michael Gramhan 1 hour ago

Edited by sexyandfamous - Jun 21 2014 at 9:43am
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 9:47am
hes not making bail unless the mom or wife has a house to put up… 
or unless theres a good samaritan. 

or they find a cool ass bondsman.. 

Edited by coconess - Jun 21 2014 at 9:48am
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 11:19am

Jeremy 'Dreamy McMug' Meeks

A REALLY Bad Dude

6/21/2014 6:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0620-meeks-jeremy-three-mug-shots-tmz-02
Jeremy Meeks
 -- aka Dreamy McMug Shot -- is a BAD GUY ... that's certainly what his rap sheet shows.

Meeks -- who has owned the Internet the last few days with his perfectly lit, eye-gazing mug shot -- has been in and out of prison for more than a decade.

The 30-year-old was charged in 2002 with robbery and corporal injury to a child.  He allegedly jumped a 16-year-old and beat him to a pulp.  Meeks copped a plea and was sentenced to 2 years in a California prison.

According to docs, Meeks admitted during the case he was affiliated with a criminal street gang, which is a felony in California.   The docs say he was a Northside Gangster Crip.

Meeks served his time and moved to the Spokane area of Washington, and in 2007, he was charged with identity theft and resisting arrest.  According to legal docs ... he was in a sporting goods store and tried to steal a package of pellets and when security guards saw him, Meeks screamed, "I'll f*** you all up."  The guards peppered sprayed Meeks into submission.  He was convicted and served time.

And now he faces weapons charges as well as street terrorism.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz35I7UoMAE
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 11:33am
He got better looking (and crazier) with age.Shocked

His life sounds like it could be a ratchet novel that I would happily read lol
Miss B View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 11:39am
It's intriguing. Some pictures are giving me hetero ruggish thuggish, and some pictures are Shaun T level zest.

I weep for this generation. Cry Stay updating the software on this gaydar and STILL can't tell sometimes.

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 11:39am
He looks better without hair. I still don't see the hype over him though
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 11:48am
I just want to know how this happens who looks at mug shots and thinks "potential Lover"? seriously crazy! SMH Americans!!!
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 11:56am
Guys are so salty about him they need to be wearing yellow dresses and carrying umbrella's. The salon was in an uproar over this dude. Not my type by a looooooong shot cause he's got that "only Becky's, Maria's, or Ling's need apply" look to his face....and plus he's a criminal, but I've been talking about how fine he is just to see how pissed off the barbers and their clientele get. I guess it's cause he's got the rap sheet guys lie about and the looks most guys will never have.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 12:20pm
Grand theft was the pellets?   He sounds more like a petty criminal than a kingpin felon

It really shouldn't have come to this

Throwing away your future over nothing 

Edited by rickysrose - Jun 21 2014 at 12:21pm
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

I just want to know how this happens who looks at mug shots and thinks "potential Lover"? seriously crazy! SMH Americans!!!
he got world wide attention.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5556575859 95>
  Share Topic