Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Felon’s Mugshot Goes Viral

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3940414243 95>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 3.91  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (21) Thanks(21)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Which one of you ladies sold your food stamps for his bail?.

yo mama
Sponsored Links

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Which one of you ladies sold your food stamps for his bail? So he can go home to his white wife and while your kids starve.

See this right here is why you couldn't get play even if you were the OP

Have ladies put reversals on their visas after hearing you open your mouth

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

this pic all cb4 permtastic vibes

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 1:26pm
I know a girl with a teardrop birthmark. She better stay out of cali lol
Mamacita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mamacita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Originally posted by DixieDarlin DixieDarlin wrote:

Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

does the tear drop really mean murder though :(

Could he have done that to seem tough?

I recently read up on it... a website says the tear drop means he was someone's bish in prison. They put a tear drop on the face to resemble all of the pain they went through. Dead And usually the people who get one lie and say the tear drop means they killed someone in prison or on the streets, to make them seem tough.

in gangland, the teardrop is when you have killed. a lot of the guys have never done fed time. just in the streets committing crime.  in some gangs, you must kill a person as part of initiation and then you get the teardrop. in some regions, people get their teardrop when their fellow gangmember gets killed, but um, across the board, no one ive heard of got a teardrop to let people know they were sexually annihilated in jail.

Yea IA with this.....it def has to do with gangs and killings. I remember I was like around 17 this older guy wanted to be with me, he also had a teardrop and tattoos. I had no idea what he was into, until his mother told me in a "smart way" I didn't even know at that time what the teardrop signified. Thank God I dodged a bullet....literally.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

At the corner of her eye! What luck
Mamacita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Mamacita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 1:35pm
It's sad people taking their hard earn money and donating to him like if his arrest was a huge injustice. That mother ain't sh*t for pretending her son isn't guilty and want donations for "fair trial". He is sexy tho. The gf not cute IMO. If he truly loved his family he woulda try to change up his life....but he love that gang life. Live by the sword, die by the sword. He prob safer in jail.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

At the corner of her eye! What luck

exactly where this guy's is.
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by Mamacita Mamacita wrote:

It's sad people taking their hard earn money and donating to him like if his arrest was a huge injustice. That mother ain't sh*t for pretending her son isn't guilty and want donations for "fair trial". He is sexy tho. The gf not cute IMO. If he truly loved his family he woulda try to change up his life....but he love that gang life. Live by the sword, die by the sword. He prob safer in jail.

$778 and counting
Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Originally posted by Mamacita Mamacita wrote:

$778 and counting

wow
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair