BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Felon’s Mugshot Goes Viral

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3738394041 95>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 3.91  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 12:20pm
Flipping through my receipt book, but just a few weeks ago people was up in arms about  kids going to daycare was broke bish activities...

say it aint so
Sponsored Links

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Originally posted by DixieDarlin DixieDarlin wrote:

Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

does the tear drop really mean murder though :(

Could he have done that to seem tough?

I recently read up on it... a website says the tear drop means he was someone's bish in prison. They put a tear drop on the face to resemble all of the pain they went through. Dead And usually the people who get one lie and say the tear drop means they killed someone in prison or on the streets, to make them seem tough.

in gangland, the teardrop is when you have killed. a lot of the guys have never done fed time. just in the streets committing crime.  in some gangs, you must kill a person as part of initiation and then you get the teardrop. in some regions, people get their teardrop when their fellow gangmember gets killed, but um, across the board, no one ive heard of got a teardrop to let people know they were sexually annihilated in jail.

Not sure that's something someone prone to jail would advertise Ouch
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

My uncle found a white woman to take care of him when he got out. Walked out of prison with a brand new truck and polo'ed him down.
She even begged he daddy to her him at one of the dealerships he owns.

Smh that white woman crazzzyyyy as hell.

I see that on a bigger scale for this dude lol

ClapLOLClap
LOLLLLL Do you remember that show on the Oprah Network when the channel first started that was all about the ride or die white women catching busses etc to see their man in jail? One of the woman was pulling every kind of string to have things laid out for her man when he got out of jail. She barely even knew him when he got locked up and she was definitely the 'a piece of a man is better than no man' typeLOL

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

[QUOTE=Princess Grace]Ion know Wonderland....

You aint lived until you at Santa Rita and then his baby momma show up and you sit there to see who visit he take Dead

For the record Grace won if you can actually call it a winStern Smile

its like, i wanna know more but...LOLLOL

[/QUOTE

CryCry

Chileeeee
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 12:23pm

Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Originally posted by DixieDarlin DixieDarlin wrote:

does the tear drop really mean murder though :(

Could he have done that to seem tough?

I recently read up on it... a website says the tear drop means he was someone's bish in prison. They put a tear drop on the face to resemble all of the pain they went through. Dead And usually the people who get one lie and say the tear drop means they killed someone in prison or on the streets, to make them seem tough.

in gangland, the teardrop is when you have killed. a lot of the guys have never done fed time. just in the streets committing crime.  in some gangs, you must kill a person as part of initiation and then you get the teardrop. in some regions, people get their teardrop when their fellow gangmember gets killed, but um, across the board, no one ive heard of got a teardrop to let people know they were sexually annihilated in jail.

Not sure that's something someone prone to jail would advertise Ouch

right. the dudes and women i've know with teardrops had it early on and have not been locked up.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 12:24pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 12:26pm
so NJ do you think he faked the tattoo?

Or is that just not acceptable 
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 12:32pm

so NJ do you think he faked the tattoo?

Or is that just not acceptable 

no, i think that the tat is an indication of a past murder. even on the video clip, they asked about the teardrop and he responded that he has done things in the past that he is not proud of.

honestly, i cant imagine anyone (aside from rappers) in cali being able to walk down the cali streets with a fake teardrop tatt b/c my perception is that gang affiliation is taken very seriously there. im scared of the people in cali, actually horrified.

Edited by NJHairLuv - Jun 20 2014 at 12:35pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 12:34pm
welp not a hope left lol

But let's see how much help he gets from whites and hispanics lol
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 12:35pm

welp not a hope left lol

But let's see how much help he gets from whites and hispanics lol

everyone i saw posting money to his acct on that link was whiteLOLLOLLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training