FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

feeling mother-ish to my boyfriend....

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Perfect Hair Collection

Author
ihatepd123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ihatepd123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: feeling mother-ish to my boyfriend....
    Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 4:48pm
to start with, i realy love my boyfriend............ i get crazy every time i see him weve been more than 2 yrs together althou we have fights...
i feel utterly attached to him, im all d time ''being happyy' or being ''joyful of him'' when hes aroung i cant find the true word.... like ' waaaaaaaaa may boyfriend how much i love u etc'' and i mean it///

the thing is that i want to be there for him all the time, i WANT TO TAKE CARE FOR HIM all the time, i feel i need to do everything for himm ALL THE TIME [ we dont live with each other im not saying cooking etc] just the little things when he needs help ill be d 1 to do it, if he needs to do a CV , i do it.... anything even his shoes' lace..! im all the time cuddling him when were in bed, [ well endless times i argue that he doesnt cuddle me as much as i do.. but i knwo its my fault because im all the time cuddling him because i like it and enjoy it] and he comes to cuddle WITH me all the time................ sometimes i dont know why i feel motherhood apart from our love... i love him insanely though. but im constantly telling him do this and do that when he comes to do something.... [ not being manuplative] just telling him how he should do something. ..... but he knows ofc! becus even simple things i say >< like when ure speaking to young children explaining what and how..........

how can i help this situation? he likes the cuddling all the time part etc and that i take care of him.. BUT he doesnt like too much how motherhood comes in;/ he sometimes argues with me that hes not a child especially when were in front of people........... but i know....

i feel addicted to him and that i need to be there all the timeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

any1 advicE?
Sponsored Links

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
TheGoodHair.com
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair